The online racing simulator
Pop-Up Info - when the Mouse is standing
Hello!

NASCAR RACING 2003 Season by Papyrus has that very nice feature, that when you move with the Mouse over a button and stay there for a second or two a little window appears explaining the function and some General Info regarding this button.

This is very practical when it comes to Setup Changes for example, you dont know how a specific parameter will change the behaviour of the car? Move with the Mouse over it and stay there to see an explanation of what this function will do to the cars handling.

This Information Windows are there in all Screens, like Replay or Options Settings, Car Garage, these little Pop-Up Windows are there in all Menus and whenever you need a Info on a certain function.

It makes the whole Setup in the Garage very explainable for Newbies who have never setted up a car, what does strengthening the front springs do to the car handling? Move with the Mouse over the Spring rates + button to see an explanation of what this change does to the car. The Mouse gives an Info wherever you put it and keep it on the screen.

My English is not that good so I included some Screenshots for those who just dont know what the hell I'm talking about
Attached images
nascarscreen1.JPG
nascarscreen2.JPG
nascarscreen3.JPG
nascarscreen4.JPG
#2 - Jakg
off topic - i see a J. Green is one of the drivers...

Bloody copy-cats!
Quote from Jakg :off topic - i see a J. Green is one of the drivers...

Bloody copy-cats!

Off topic as well. What do you mean, "Bloody copy-cats?" J.Green is Jeff Green. He is a Nascar driver .
Its a good idea to have and it would be useful, though i knew what all the things were i didnt fully understand what they did and reading the floating widget was interesting.

Quote from mrodgers :Off topic as well. What do you mean, "Bloody copy-cats?" J.Green is Jeff Green. He is a Nascar driver .

I think he was joking, but maybe not.
#5 - Jakg
Quote from mrodgers :Off topic as well. What do you mean, "Bloody copy-cats?" J.Green is Jeff Green. He is a Nascar driver .

in the STCC we have to use the same name format, so i become J. Green
He should be proud to share his name with such a prestigeous spammer then.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG