The online racing simulator
endorphin (Dynamic Motion Software)
(12 posts, started )
Just discovered this Programm yesterday but man this is fun.

Quote :endorphin is the industry's first Dynamic Motion Synthesis software.

At the heart of endorphin are its Adaptive Behaviours, which - unlike animation data - are completely interactive. With Adaptive Behaviours, 3D characters essentially animate themselves. Move two Football players close to each other and one will automatically tackle the other one, realistically trying to grab hold of his legs and bringing him down .

Or not. It really is up to you. endorphin allows animators to direct scenes in real-time in a way they have never been able to do before. You can change parameters or change behaviours and see the results instantly on the screen in front of you. When you're done, export animation data in one of the many formats, ready for use in your game or VFX shot.

It is just incredible how easy to use and powerfull this thing is. After watching 1 Video Tutorial on the Website i was able to start making my own sequences.

You can watch a Demo Movie here.
Or Download the free endorphine Learning Edition here.

Btw: I attached a short Video of my first 2 Moves.
Attached files
Film.zip - 333.2 KB - 204 views
me too
I get it to crash every 10 second when pressing a few buttons hehe
#4 - (SaM)
I've downloaded it and I gotta say, it's brilliant! I love it.
I've spent the last hour perfecting my last simulation scene, a gymnast that might need some more practice, as it turns out quite nasty.
Attached files
Gymnast(y).zip - 701.6 KB - 201 views
got no bloody idea how to use this lol.
#6 - SamH
Nor me, but I'm having fun breaking things in it!

Excellent find, thanks for telling us about it Highsider9!!
lol i cant even do that dont even know how to move the guy or anything
thx i was trying to find a download link a few weeks ago, and i couldnt find one untill now.
Quote from Xaid0n :lol i cant even do that dont even know how to move the guy or anything

Just go to the help and follow the tutorials. Also, load the sample scenes and read the notes. Btw, to start the simulation you have to click the funny X button to the left of play in the bottom right. Once you've done a simulation you can use the play button to replay it. If you change something though, you have to re-simulate.
Was playing around with this program and I decided to make a snow ramp and stick a snowboard under the guy's feet!
I only used active posing and constraints to let him snowboard down the ramp, do a backflip and land it! No animation was used. This shows the true power of Endorphin.

After I did a succesful backflip jump, I decided to add a simple bonus character, a character on a sled!

If you like Endorphin, check it out. If you don't like it, check it out anyway...

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-6216910785433006012

(The scene is in the zip to make your own stunt/crash with the ramp.)
Attached images
snowramp.jpg
Attached files
Endorphin_Snowramp_scene.zip - 99.2 KB - 152 views
3D linerider?

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG