The online racing simulator
FF tokyo drift skins
(19 posts, started )
FF tokyo drift skins
Can someone make me the nissan fairlady that DK drives and his "followers" car XRT???
Why'd you need a skin? You're a demo racer! So no-one, i say again no-one will be able to see it online.
I know that just want to
Could someone post these for me please? DK's car is a work of art...
i got the evo and s15 and fd and more but no 350z there is only 1 4 the fz5
Quote from Funnycat :Why'd you need a skin? You're a demo racer! So no-one, i say again no-one will be able to see it online.

mbi he wants to see it
Quote from Funnycat :Why'd you need a skin? You're a demo racer! So no-one, i say again no-one will be able to see it online.

It is not at all true... playing in demo anyone has the skin in its folder can see it..
DK drives a 350Z (not much difference though) and it would look best on the FZ series.
#9 - dewyl
i made 1 but its personal 4 me
we could have 1 XRT version and one with the FZ
#11 - aoun
If someone can find me the vinyl on the drivers side (the spider) then i can make it for whatever car!! I just cant find it! ( I mean an actual visual of it, not stuck on a car)
go to http://www.thefastandthefurious.com/ press tab and then enter you can see the cars and click on them to show them in different camera angles
I found a DK skin on FZ skins
Bad news is I forgot the pg number
Quote from ethan520 :I found a DK skin on FZ skins
Bad news is I forgot the pg number

For what do you need a FZ skin as demo racer.
i just found one
some skins have the annoying bits colored then you can use the skin on some cars
BUMP

Here's the skin I think he's talking about. The skin is made by eddiechan25

Skin Preview
Quote from vietdog :i got the evo and s15 and fd and more but no 350z there is only 1 4 the fz5

plz plz can you send me the evo skin the one that sean drifts plz
-
LFS Tokyo Drift (Andersg) DELETED by SamH : Unacceptable discussion
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by SamH : Unacceptable discussion
-
(morpha) DELETED by SamH : Unacceptable discussion

FF tokyo drift skins
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG