The online racing simulator
Tire dimensions can be found where?
I searched in game, wiki and did a quick forum-search but didn't find the tire dimensions like for example 195/40 R17

am I just too blind to find them?
A reader for those files sits on my website (I don't believe there is a link on the site for it though), also they are listed in GRC (for which definately is).
thanks guys! ...but

I must admit I'm far from being a programmer so I just thought someone had already done a table sort of thing...

cheers!
you dont have to be much of a programmer just take any hex editor go to the offset for the data you want and read it
Quote from Bob Smith :Output reader

that's what I was looking for, thank you Bob, thanks all!!

so now I know that the XFR has 215/xx R15 Tires. But what value will be the thickness of the tire? motion range maybe?
Side wall height would be diameter of the tyre minus diameter of the rim, all over two.
Quote from Bob Smith :Side wall height would be diameter of the tyre minus diameter of the rim, all over two.

I know but I can't find neither total wheel diameter nor radius.
So would you like more maths to work all that out or the program I made years ago that does it all for you?

Can the suspension geometry be found anywhere?

Things like wheelbase, trackwidth, cog and so on?
Thanks Bob, all questions answered now!
Quote from Hoellsen :Things like wheelbase, trackwidth, cog and so on?

Yep, all from the LFS car data outputs. I posted the link to my binary reader a few posts up.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG