The online racing simulator
New Team! EnduranceKillers, recruiting!
(3 posts, started )
Quote from LFSn00b :So, as i know, here can post if you have a team. Well, I came up with this. So, this team is for those, who want long endurance races. Im recruiting here,
i have no members yet. and, if you are good, add me msn,[email protected], or say it in this topic.

Alright, this is what we need:
-Members(lol)
-A Website maker
-Skinners
-Server hosts.

Ok, i think thats the all info that u need. Oh, and usually we could drive XRR, FZR or FXR.

Something other then GTR's would be nice, I wouldn't mind taking on the job of 'skinner' but I am not sure about joining as I am waiting to see if IDS take me on or not. I skinned for MG and can replicate cars, I will add you when I get time, or you can add me : [email protected].
nice name....

goodluck anyway
For some one that wants to start a endurance team you have only done 100 miles online and i dont know if you know what you would be getting yourself into. To be honest if you are thinking about starting a team i would tell you to get to know the game first and enter some endurance races before even thinking about this because its not easy work. I am only telling you for your own good and trying to be helpfull but if you decide to go ahead and start a team well i wish you good luck..

New Team! EnduranceKillers, recruiting!
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG