The online racing simulator
dE shop?
(13 posts, started )
dE shop?
Have you all got what you ordered or did you got a refund?

I can read in their forum that a guy have waited months for his order and now he also have waited for over a month for a refund...

I ordered something at dE, but it was the WORST ever shop i had ever supported. A lot of promises, NO ONE answered my mails, wrong shirts delivered and a lot more. A lot of excuses from the owners like: We have no internet atm, and we have some personal problems and so on, i could write a whole story about their bad excuses.
And i can see in their forum atm, that some orders are not fulfilled yet after 4 months or so. A guy even asked for a refund over 1 month ago, but still no money to him and no answers from the owners...
And the prizes after dE ladder seems also gone in the wind. The prize winners have waited for 7 months, i can read that at their forum ;-)

Edit: Most of it above was moved from the original thread by the Moderator. Its taken out of a thread were other people spoke their mind about dE...and therefor the thread here can look a little bit strange. Imo the moderator should bring all the missing posts, here in this threads. So please do that so i dont look that stupid...

BTW: A very important part of one of my posts are missing...I SAID that the dE drivers in LFS are great guys.. :-)
i got my order after 7 months...
A while ago i was going to buy an LFS t shirt, but after hearing all the complaints now, im glad i didnt!
#4 - (SaM)
Quote from Vendetta :A while ago i was going to buy an LFS t shirt, but after hearing all the complaints now, im glad i didnt!

Chicks dig LFS Tshirts.
Talking of chick's digging tshirt's get a "127.0.0.1 sweet 127.0.0.1" shirt. Great party piece
Well it looks like the dForum is gone and I didn't get my products or a refund.
#7 - Noccy
Wasent dE taken over by First?
Could be funny to have everyone who never got a refund(or who got wrong products) join forces and start a lawsuit.

I'd like to see how those First yanks try to bigmouth their way out of it..and of course wouldnt mind them getting a little bit of their own medicine (aka a lawsuit over actual stolen/disappeared money instead of one over virtual "theft" )
I havent got My T Shirt neither Socks and heels which I won in dELadder, they say it's been lost in mail
Quote from RudiTurbo :I havent got My T Shirt neither Socks and heels which I won in dELadder, they say it's been lost in mail

Most of their orders got lost...

Is it 8 months since you won it?

I think they are cheating you. You couldn`t do things like that in Denmark...offer some prices and never ever fullfill the promises...it would be illegal...
i didnt get my t-shirt when i won, i was looking forward to that.

very dissapointed
Quote from RudiTurbo :I havent got My T Shirt neither Socks and heels which I won in dELadder, they say it's been lost in mail

Well if they know it was lost in mail they should send you another packet.

They say in their forum:
Quote :- We have served all the customers we know about. The individuals which haven't received product please email to [email protected] and get things sorted. 99.9% is done.

Maybe you all should write them again, so they can reach the 100%
or maybe even 200%
Quote from BBO@BSR :
Maybe you all should write them again, so they can reach the 100%

Hehe...its written maybe 3 months ago...

dE shop?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG