The online racing simulator
R.I.P Paul Hunter
(11 posts, started )
R.I.P Paul Hunter
Quote from uk.news.yahoo.com :The world of snooker has been paying tribute to Paul Hunter after the three-times Masters champion lost his 18-month battle with cancer at the age of 27. Hunter, who was dubbed the "the Beckham of the baize", died at 8.20pm last night at Kirkwood Hospice in Huddersfield, five days before his 28th birthday.

Source: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/10102 ... r-mourns-paul-hunter.html

Sad year for famous people I feel :/ RIP Paul Hunter
Just saw my Mum at lunchtime and she mentioned the news. It's really got to her. He was a nice lad, extremely young so it is very sad. 18 months of intensive treatment which was awful I'm sure, all to no avail.

Never heard the guy have a bad word to say about anyone. Never saw him moaning or complaining or anything. And he leaves behind a young baby.
#3 - Calum
R.I.P ,

very very sad news.

I remember watching him on T.V and just had to click the link because the Paul Hunter I remember watching just within the last year was very very young , sadly it is the same Paul.

Terrible news

Calum
My mum also told me at lunch when the news was on, but at first it didnt say who it was, now we know just a real shame...
R.I.P Champ!
R.I.P. Paul Hunter Even though i've never heard of you I do think that it's a great loss to the snooker community. My condoleances to his family and friends
RIP Paul, as an avid snooker fan I have been following his battle against cancer since it started. How a man can undergo chemotherapy and still play snooker on the world stage amazes me. A truly remarkable man if there ever was one, he showed dedication in everything he did.

He was also a citizen of my home city, Leeds. I am sure that many other people that live here will feel the city has lost a great man.

Paul, may you enjoy the great snooker hall in the sky, I think you may just enjoy it
r.i.p
Scared me! I thought this was a Paul Hunter that races karts at my track! Sorry to hear about this Paul Hunter's death though.
#11 - PCCD
Scarey that, dying at that age.

The story of "Plan B" at the first Masters tourney he won is a great one though.

Shame.

R.I.P Paul Hunter
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG