The online racing simulator
Help LFS market itself! DIGG quick!
hey guys... if we can get about 10 more diggs, this will be shot directly to the frontpage of digg, bringing in more racers to live for speed, and get some new racers. all you have to do is visit that link below and digg the article. you have to create a free account. if you dont know what digg is your missing out. to digg an article you gotta click below the yellow #'s box, where it says Digg.

NEW LINK... DIGG THIS ONE GUYS
http://digg.com/gadgets/Motion ... _LFS_featured_on_Fox_News
*** if you had digg'd the last one, which was old, you can now digg again, since this was just created.

visit that link above i think it is 35 or 38 votes til it hits the frontpage of the website. liveforspeed.net should prepare for a tremoundous amount of traffic, i think it is 5,000 per every 3 mins i think, im not exactly sure, but ive seen some thread views that were pointed to from digg, and it surpassed 80,000 views in like less than 4 hours.

DO NOT DIGG THIS LINK - ITS OLD
http://digg.com/motorsport/vMi ... ured_on_Fox _6_San_Diego
Cool. 32 Diggs now.

Almost there.
Got to love the irony of the video starting with a "Need for Speed" caption.
lol yeah.

They should hae just put the caption as 'Live for speed'.

I know they meant "Do you have the need for speed" but it's confusing for some.
This digg entry is 41 days old, there is no way this will ever reach frontpage.

Someone should resubmit this story. (Would look bad, if I did that, IMO.)
It can make it if we keep digging.

Why the hell do they call them diggs.
If the story or any other future LFS Digg attempt gets submitted and posted here it is important that everyone either will copy/paste the link or drag and drop it to the path box.

Do not click the link.

Otherwise Digg will notice that there's too many referrers from the same address and the story will go away from the front page (if it gets promoted there, that is).
darn, I already dugg this one
Quote from nutty boy :It can make it if we keep digging.

Why the hell do they call them diggs.

Digg decides what to put on frontpage by weighting diggs-per-time in addition to other things, but that diggs-per-time is the most important thing.
So if you keep digging a 41 days old story it's far not as effective as digging a five minute old story.
I don't think this story will reach front page this way, because with the time being 41 days you have a really severe handicap.
So if to many IP's come from this thread then it will be taken off frontpage.
That's stupid.
ok ill resubmit it
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I clicked the new link before reading this page. You should say in your first post to copy+past.
I almost registered from the link, but wanst too late to close it, and open a new page, go the their site from google, and resgister Is there a problem if you digg it more them once?
argh, in influx of slow newbie racers who dont know what racing regs are and spam blue flag at me!?
Quote from Becky Rose :argh, in influx of slow newbie racers who dont know what racing regs are and spam blue flag at me!?

i believe that you were once a noob too.. and drove slow too. i dont think the lfs team would hire you at all to push their product. good job buddy, good job.
Quote from _rod_ :I almost registered from the link, but wanst too late to close it, and open a new page, go the their site from google, and resgister Is there a problem if you digg it more them once?

with digg.. per account, you are only allowed 1 digg per article. its a community based website, powered by the peoples digg's and not any company.
well i "digged" it, and i can still digg it again, i still got the option "digg it"
If it's all the same to you, I'll pass on the option of 'digging' on a random site only a couple of people have heard of. I'd rather give Google a pound to ensure that LFS comes up on top of EVERY search
Quote from tristancliffe :If it's all the same to you, I'll pass on the option of 'digging' on a random site only a couple of people have heard of. I'd rather give Google a pound to ensure that LFS comes up on top of EVERY search

LOL, if you haven't heard of digg, then you haven't been on the internetzzzz for quite some time .
Quote from Tweaker :LOL, if you haven't heard of digg, then you haven't been on the internetzzzz for quite some time .

I hadn't heard of it either, I guess it's an american thing. Not everything revoloves around North America you know . I also "digged" it anyway.
Quote from Becky Rose :argh, in influx of slow newbie racers who dont know what racing regs are and spam blue flag at me!?

Surely all the pros can stick to the pro servers, if they don't want to play with us plebs?

Seriously, it's this that makes the games mags write things like "LFS Cons: The people that play it"
Quote from Christofire :Seriously, it's this that makes the games mags write things like "LFS Cons: The people that play it"

Actually it's because they don't ask the devs for an S2 license to do their testing and write their review and end up judging the game's online play based on demo servers. Atleast the last review I read that mentioned this was a pure demo experience, wreckers included.
Quote from Tweaker :LOL, if you haven't heard of digg, then you haven't been on the internetzzzz for quite some time .

I hadn't heard of digg either.....
Me too but i keep meaning to vote for lfs on it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG