The online racing simulator
Tom Coronels Seat from WTCC XFG/R
(14 posts, started )
Ah, I love it when people like people from The Netherlands
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Ah, I love it when people like people from The Netherlands

but he's from Germany.
Tom Coronel is from The Netherlands, isn't he..who cares that I'm from germany
I see what i can do.
Dont expect it for tomorrow...
Still prefer Zanardi...
Quote from Rubenz81 :I see what i can do.
Dont expect it for tomorrow...
Still prefer Zanardi...

Wow, that sounds great..take the time you need...
Zanardi, hmm, wait for another request from me
Here it is the skin.
Hope you like it!
Attached images
Coronel.jpg
XFR_CORONEL.jpg
XFR_CORONEL2048.jpg
#8 - herki
lol, I just misread Seat (the car) for seat (the thing you sit in/on) and wondered why somebody would request a seat-skin. It took ~10 seconds until I recognized that there was a car manufacturer with an ambiguous name. Just like the super aguris
Quote from hurler :Tom Coronel is from The Netherlands, isn't he..who cares that I'm from germany

I thought he was reffering to you,not to the race driver
Quote from Rubenz81 :Here it is the skin.
Hope you like it!

Thx for that lovely looking car.. I like it very much..it looks that good, that someone has already uploaded it at LFSWorld

@Sternendaal: I was refering to you..you mentioned that I am from Germany..
I uploaded on lfsworld, i always do when i post a skin so you can use it immediatly!
Btw if you want to modify/personalize just ask and i send to you the skin in psd format, then when you finished you just rename it and you can upload on lfs world!
Dont use the jpg for modify or you will loose detail when you save it!
Quote from Rubenz81 :I uploaded on lfsworld, i always do when i post a skin so you can use it immediatly!
Btw if you want to modify/personalize just ask and i send to you the skin in psd format, then when you finished you just rename it and you can upload on lfs world!
Dont use the jpg for modify or you will loose detail when you save it!

Ah ok, i see..great service...hmm, I would like to put my # on the car for the league I am going to race in so it would be probably an good idea having the skin in psd format.....many thx for your efforts!
Here it is in psd format, warning 2048*2048! So before uploading on lfsworld you have to resize it in 1024*1024! All layers have been merged, so you need only to apply some white on the number and then put another one! Good painting!
Attached files
XFR_CORONEL.psd - 692 KB - 410 views
Many thx Rubenz81!! You are a painter and artist, I'm just putting my # on the car

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG