The online racing simulator
D1 Drifting Grand Prix skins for XRT
(43 posts, started )
Yes these are based off the D1RGP skins but i sought out their permission to use before I edited them. Besides, it's not like the D1RGP skins just fit lfs skins perfectly. I fitted them, and I also airbrushed them quite a lot to look just right.
Here are a couple of D1 Skins i have made for the XRT:

XRT Project Mu - Yoshioka

XRT Blitz - Nomura

XRT Apexi - Imomura

I'll be posting more and more up as I do them. I've also done a Tanaguchi HKS skin but i'll need to find it first.
Very low resolution. It'd be better if you could have it atleast 1024x1024. I have made a few skins a LONG time ago of D1GP cars of more update look, but I don't want to take over the thread...
#3 - Jakg
Quote from FallenReaper :Very low resolution. It'd be better if you could have it atleast 1024x1024. I have made a few skins a LONG time ago of D1GP cars of more update look, but I don't want to take over the thread...

one is 300x300, but the rest are 2048x2048, which is hardly "low"
I never quite understood why everything is reversed on one side...
I accidentaly posted one in preview. Sorry for that. I'll fix it straight away. Yes i did use the D!RGP skins for a base but i explained that in the explanation. And as for the reverse vinyls. Don't ask me. I guess it just looks more uniform. More skins are on the way!
Quote from Knight_Atack :I never quite understood why everything is reversed on one side...

Because people skin one side of the car, then to save time the just copy it and flip it
they do that in real life too...reverse them on the rigth side
Quote from Dajmin :Because people skin one side of the car, then to save time the just copy it and flip it

Actually if you could be bothered to check, the cars are actually like that
#9 - Jakg
Quote from cloudstrife676 :Actually if you could be bothered to check, the cars are actually like that

i think the smiley meant sarcasm...
The problem with nomura's skin is fixed. It's all good to go!
Quote from ReZA85_PL :buehe you MUST say that you didn't make those skin by your self man:/ the templates are from game Racer Free Car Simulation which can be downloaded here http://fsr.no/d1rdgp/cars.php this is nothing to make this skin when you have already templates

I thought I'd seen them somewhere else...
Quote from ReZA85_PL :buehe you MUST say that you didn't make those skin by your self man:/ the templates are from game Racer Free Car Simulation which can be downloaded here http://fsr.no/d1rdgp/cars.php this is nothing to make this skin when you have already templates a crib i just say:]

Gaaah. Why do you people keep saying this to me. READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST BEFORE YOU TRY TO FLAME ME!!!

Quote from Cloudstrife676 :Yes these are based off the D1RGP skins but i sought out their permission to use before I edited them.

All those skins are in a D1 skin pack floating arround. Just need to find it.
hi, my brother told me this is a skin of that team 2

hope he's right
Attached images
XRT_tanaguchi.jpg
Quote from cloudstrife676 :All those skins are in a D1 skin pack floating arround. Just need to find it.

I had a good look around this forum and I couldn't find any any chance of you pointing me in the right direction to where it would be located?
May i post my drift skin pack? I also based this skins on Racer D1 skins but i made myself a Top secret S15 and now i working above Team Falken and Keioffice S15.

Sorry for my bad English
XRT Top Secret S15
i love that top secret skin! good work
I have a 2003/2004 Hibino skin, not quite finished, but I dont have enough details of the car to finish it properly.
Attached images
XRT_Hibino2003.jpg

(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG