The online racing simulator
fed pick?
(43 posts, started )
fed pick?
do any of you guys know what happened to the fedpick.dk servers?

the autocross drift server they had up and running, had a very very good drift course set up, and since the server isn't up any longer, i wondered if any of you guys have this specific layout?

and if you do, maybe you could upload it here?
#2 - Lible
hehe! i need to test them all out before i can deside if it's there or not!
Since somebody found the name offensive (rightfully - i agree) The servers are now called SWAIN (Servers Without An Interesting Name)

Swain - Drift
Swain - TBO
Swain - Oval 1/2 <- (one with lfslapper, one without)
Swain - TBO(RC) <- (has anti-cheat walls on RC-maps)
Swain - FOX
Swain - FXO
Swain - Banger
Swain - etc. etc. etc.

theres twelve of them i think.
Yeah, I found them kinda offensive too.. Such childish names doesn't belong in any public rooms.
I don't want to discuss this - I feel bend over as it is. Since i'm not a fan of any form of censurship.

But, somebody felt hurt, and i changed the names. Lets just leave it at that.
This kinda stuff always makes me curious to the name, if you can't say it here, be free to tell me about it in a private message
lol i tell ya! illepall

can't say i'm offended by fedpick.. but hey, i'm sure there are weaker souls out there than me..

nice of you to tell me about the namechange though, and i hope the autocross layout remains on the driftserver?
#9 - e2UnA
Quote from keltern :lol i tell ya! illepall

can't say i'm offended by fedpick.. but hey, i'm sure there are weaker souls out there than me..

nice of you to tell me about the namechange though, and i hope the autocross layout remains on the driftserver?

I got the layout, i had add'et you on msn..
ooooooooh, that server, never been there
Quote from keltern :and i hope the autocross layout remains on the driftserver?

It does... but every last one of them was semi-down yesterday. You could join but not race. (i think this is described in a bug-report somewhere). It's a goshdang cirkus running gameservers sometimes.
can someone upload it, or send it on pm? cause e2una isn't on msn, at least not when i'm online! hehe!

pls, someone?
whats offensive about it? pm me plz
I also want to know. Can someone PM me saying why it's offensive.
I think I found out
same as last two posts...i have no idea why its offensive. i even looked it up on google, and the first link was back to here LOL

*edit* omfg.
imthebestracerthereis found a truly disturbing link which may be the culprit.
Yes I did
I'm sure thebestracerthereis will send you a PM
i did :P
#22 - Jakg
mee toooo!
I still don't get why it's OFFENSIVE.

It's freaky but not offensive.
The world has gone a bit more to shit now I saw that, oh boohoo

Just something I suddenly remember. A girl from my class asked a teacher how a chicken, went from laying eggs, to lay eggs with a chicken inside.... She had to ask two different teachters about three times before she actually got it.
I don't get what you mean

fed pick?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG