The online racing simulator
Offline Hotlaps Chart
(8 posts, started )
Offline Hotlaps Chart
well as the description says.
happend few times to me lately that i lose my internet for few days, and then im always bored and think, alright ill hotlap a bit.
but....if u dont know what the actual wr is u have no idea if ur lap was worth anything.
so thats why u suggest this.
an easy (maybe java) app that u download, and whenever u want (can) u'll make an live update.
id really like to have that
a offline ranking with our personal best laps would be good too
What about some simple screenshots.
(did it myself this way when I lived in a town where I only got dial up connection)

It takes ~30 secs to 1 minute to make screenshots of the 6 WR overviews on the LFSWorld site.
Do it once a week (or every 2 weeks) and thats it.

A self updating java app (or whatever) programm won't help you much if you lost your internet connection.
Quote from BBO@BSR :What about some simple screenshots.
(did it myself this way when I lived in a town where I only got dial up connection)

It takes ~30 secs to 1 minute to make screenshots of the 6 WR overviews on the LFSWorld site.
Do it once a week (or every 2 weeks) and thats it.

A self updating java app (or whatever) programm won't help you much if you lost your internet connection.

um...sorry im not lazy but 700 screenshots? im not gonna do that lol (i want to know the splits as well )
and btw i know wr changes every day, but at least u have a mark, and usually the new wr's arent that far off from the old ones.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :um...sorry im not lazy but 700 screenshots? im not gonna do that lol (i want to know the splits as well )

Well you didn't said that in the first post :rolleyes:
To just see just the WR and your own stats it's like 7 screenshots not more.
But maybe need some auto downloading-wr-hotlap-tool
because the WR overview doesn't show the splits.
So I guess you want all the replays or?
If so maybe Victor can make us one day an "Download all WR hotlaps at once" Button

EDIT: lol now I got it. You use the hotlap charts (Quick hotlap compare) to see the splits.

Quote from [RCG]Boosted :
and btw i know wr changes every day, but at least u have a mark, and usually the new wr's arent that far off from the old ones.

Your right - that's why I used the screenshots
Quote from BBO@BSR :EDIT: lol now I got it. You use the hotlap charts (Quick hotlap compare) to see the splits.

wow good idea. I want to say the following... For Example, LFS updates the list of WR, when set a new WR (text file). Further, when we click "Hot lapping" and load the track(for example ky3), then between the garage and the track will be displayed information - account and time. Beside will be a button "compare" and go to the replay, where the replays are sorted by ky3. Select the desired replay and look sector, as well as 103%.

Later, attach a picture, so that it was clear. My translation is terrible.
The fact that the top is written not really so. While I draw the scheme, found a bug in the algorithm.

After the completion of the Hot lapping (picture 1), call menu and click on the button "Compare with WR" (1) and see the table (2) similar to the lfsworld.net

When we go to the "Hot lapping" (picture 2) , and see who made WR, when and what time. So there is a button "INFO" (1) when you click on it we can see the table(2) with sectors (split) and the current time for each sector (time).

The algorithm of inventing Victor's or Scawen's. My business has to offer, your business is to write in a notebook
I see one advantage in this. This will reduce the numerous boot replays on the lfsworld.

Translation the :google:
Attached images
compare in replay.jpg
info about split in menu.jpg

Offline Hotlaps Chart
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG