The online racing simulator
Pit Marker [___]
(16 posts, started )
Pit Marker [___]
My suggestion would be havin the pit marker be in Shift+U in autocross. Also if you can make a pit area where pits are meant to go.

Why: The reason why we should have the pit marker in autocross is because when you have a race setup, the only way you can get you car fixed is pressing (esc + pit) and losing all of your laps and having to do them all over. Insted wouldnt it be easier to have the ability to place a "pit" marker someplace in your autocross race, just like when you would put a barrier, cone or tire, and then let people stop in it just like a normal race. And if you want to go even farther, you cold have a pit area where you drag a point from one spot to another, making a box, for the pits where drive-through, stop-go, entered pit and left pit are activated.

Pro: You would have the ability to not lose any points and pit when needed. If you car is mildly damaged, and can steer (not as well) you can get fixed. Now you can use the "must pit" and actually do it. Make multiple spots so you can make it available to have more than 1 pit area.

Con: you would have to set a place so people to run into a stop-go penailty. You might mistake the wrong lane and get a stop go penilty. It would take some more programming than other things. It would take away more object and you wouldnt have the 512 but that really goes for anything you put.
But Autocross isn´t a race track, it just for testing cars, if you want to race you have to do on other tracks maybe on small
but im saying if you made a race track on autocross... plus if you are ever on my tracks like my rampcross track you have to pit everytime and thus having pits available to put in where ever would be good to use
#4 - Jakg
it would be rather pointless as you would have to get a proper anti cutting system, and then you would have walls that flip you over

hmmmmm
+1
#6 - herki
Pits would indeed be useful in autocross, but imho it isn't necessary to have dt/stop&go penalties.
Quote from herki :Pits would indeed be useful in autocross, but imho it isn't necessary to have dt/stop&go penalties.

thats just an extra if they want to put it in or not
Quote from herki :Pits would indeed be useful in autocross, but imho it isn't necessary to have dt/stop&go penalties.

I agree 100% and I would like to add that it could also be useful in tracks that dont have pits(south city sprint tracks, the shorter rallycross track in fern bay). Just add a few pitboxes to random places(off the racing line ofcourse) and you can fix your damage without using shift+s. And to avoid abusing this system it could only be enabled in places that dont have the proper pits, like there is ramps only in Blackwood.
Just my humble opinion.
offcourse, why not? so cool like some little pits where you can quickly pit, not worring about "only 80 kmh! need to get to pits faster! " so, +1
:bump:
+2!
sounds like a reasonable idea to me
+1
awesome idea man +3
I hope I can set the start line in Autocross(not start point)
that would be nice too
Good Idea :P +3 oh yea and bump

Pit Marker [___]
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG