The online racing simulator
S3 licensed
(37 posts, started )
S3 licensed
What's the deal with people saying they're S3 licensed.

Are they kidding or can you really be S3 licensed before S3 is out.
you can pay an extra £12 that will remain in your account with live for speed for when s3 s out. but id say ts people joking around mostly
They have put £12 on there account
Oh right. Well i'll just pay £12 when S3 comes out. Thanks anyway.
Being particularly awkward , £12 is worth more now than it will be in 2-3 years time (inflation and such). So I'm going to invest it now and make 4.2% over 3 years and then buy S3. So I'll have a S3 license and an extra £1.50, let the good times roll!
Quote from i30i3i3y :Being particularly awkward , £12 is worth more now than it will be in 2-3 years time (inflation and such). So I'm going to invest it now and make 4.2% over 3 years and then buy S3. So I'll have a S3 license and an extra £1.50, let the good times roll!

That is a good point although in 3 years inflation will of gone up so you will have £1.50 more but everything will cost more so i doubt you would be any better off.
I would buy S3 now if only i had £12 ah well ill get it when its released
I had an extra £12 on my account for ages, so I used the S3 Licenced thingy in my sig. But I used that £12 to buy half of wheel4hummers licence, so now I'm just S2 licenced with intent.

It's nothing offical - my LFS Account still says S2 licenced (and always did), but it's just nice to express my support for LFS openly.
It's simple. The opinion of people who are S3 licensed is more important than the one of S2 licensees. Anyone who doesn't have these extra 12£ is not really supporting LFS and should thus be regarded as lower lifeform. You should actually be proud that I let myself down to reply to this puny thread of an S2 person.
SARCASM, FOOLS I will lynch anybody who takes this post seriously, I swear
Quote from AndroidXP :It's simple. The opinion of people who are S3 licensed is more important than the one of S2 licensees. Anyone who doesn't have these extra 12£ is not really supporting LFS and should thus be regarded as lower lifeform. You should actually be proud that I let myself down to reply to this puny thread of an S2 person.
SARCASM, FOOLS I will lynch anybody who takes this post seriously, I swear

i had a good laff at this.
Quote from AndroidXP :It's simple. The opinion of people who are S3 licensed is more important than the one of S2 licensees. Anyone who doesn't have these extra 12£ is not really supporting LFS and should thus be regarded as lower lifeform. You should actually be proud that I let myself down to reply to this puny thread of an S2 person.

Are you serious?
Too bad a quote easily reveals the hidden text
Quote from AndroidXP :Too bad a quote easily reveals the hidden text

ahh sorry.

Edited out bad language.
and the free space between text and the sig doesn't? (do it that way!)
I know, but there are only few people who notice that. Until you just told them this easy trick, that is.
What's the code for that white.
It's a very light blue
#F5F5FF
btw Android you can also see the secret text when you get an email notification and it tells you what the post says.
Wtf, there ARE people who actually use the spam-o-notification? It's the first thing I turn off on a forum if it's not actually turned off by default. I get enough spam as is, thank you, no need for an extra email for each post
Yeah well I build mine up then reply to them all a couple of days later. POST WHORING!!!
Hmm, I just click the "New posts" link a hundred times a day for that purpose (post whoring). Having it in the quick launch toolbar makes things so much easier
Attached images
fftoolbar.jpg
As a matter of fact, that's all i've been doing tonight, sat here clicking new posts, replying and replying to any topics I get in my email inbox.
You didn't notice my secret text
I even used plain white.
Or you just ignored it.
Actually I didn't notice it lol.
Quote from i30i3i3y :Being particularly awkward , £12 is worth more now than it will be in 2-3 years time (inflation and such). So I'm going to invest it now and make 4.2% over 3 years and then buy S3. So I'll have a S3 license and an extra £1.50, let the good times roll!

after reading your (paticular) post I just got myself an LFS upgrade...

call me S3 licensed now!

S3 licensed
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG