The online racing simulator
A few suggestions to make life easier :)
So, lets get to the point

1. Sometimes I find it very hard to see through my replays. That is mosty because I name them like "asd,roflmao,omgcrash" and so (99% because i realize that i need to save the replay only when a big text appears on my screen > Restart : 3 ... ) . But even if I name them correctly i just can't remember where that race took place, and who was there . So what i suggest can be seen on the attached picture .

2. When i want to make an LFS movie, it is really hard to do what i imagine in my mind . I would really love to see a lot more options, so you can do anything with the camera(s) [that (s) is there because i would like to see also PIP ! Placing a few custom cameras and then view them all in one time on one screen :P ] . Things like centered movement of the camera pointing to one car ( remember Matrix 1 , when Trinity makes a kick in the air, time slows down and the camera goes 360° ), option to attach the camera to certain parts of the car (well mostly to the steering wheel, so when the driver steers, the camera rolls :P ) , "virtual flight thingy" (people with joysticks could fly with the camera, making it easier to roll/tilt it) , and the last thing (as i can't remember anything else ) would be the shaking of the camera, when a car passes by it at high speed .

3. A very simple yet very needed thing ... password manager !!! It is just simply annoying, when you have to remember 10+ passwords, and type them in each time you wanna go to a private server :/

Well, thats all for now, but i'll post here if anything else comes to my mind
Hope everything was clear and understandable, if it wasn't, then please, forgive me.

Thank You for reading !

Gyuszi[WRC]
Attached images
Replay Info.jpg
Not bad suggestions at all. The only thing I can think of to help with replays is this - the most recent race will always be at the top of the list.

I have no use for a password manager myself, but I can understand how it could be useful.

+3
#3 - Horci
+1

Also I like to see the setups more tidy. Somewhere I read that the setups can be sort by track. It would be fine
And an other thing. Small icons can be added next to the set. For example: Qual, Race(short, long), after S3, Rain, Frosty, Warm etc ...
@Dajmin
U already can sort the replays by name or date, so finding the recent race is not a problem ^^ . But when You have a pile of replays and You want to chose from them , than it is hard to guess wich one You need (mainly because if you click one, LFS starts to load the track -_- )
I really like these suggestions. Especially 1 and 2. 1 would be great. Suggest these in the test patch forum, they could be implemented.
#6 - joen
Good suggestions. I already suggested replay rename and delete functions and car and track info with them in the patch thread. I don't know if Scawen is considering them, but your idea would be a great addition.
So yes, it might be good to post it there since Scawen has some other suggestions about replays (rewinding and stuff like that) noted in his todo list.
Unfortunately the thread is locked at the moment.
These suggestions sound very reasonable
Especially point #1 as the names generated by autosaving aren't really informative either.
Password manager, you can use BrowseForSpeed, nice little program, will keep all passwords you put into it!
It is nice to see You like the ideas, Thank You for that !
+1 for the replay details thing.
very good idea, i'm suffering from the same things

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG