#1 - Jacek
LFS carsound expansion
4.2Kb/s ...

Honestly, those are real or fake?

Both ways, good work.
#4 - Jakg
Quote from Ryanry64 :4.2Kb/s ...

100 for me, although i normally get 900
Quote from Jacek :I'm sorry, I'd like to ask a moderator if he could move this topic to the unofficial addons section, because I think it more likely belongs there since this addon is going to be real soon.

Just noticed that you have added this. That better not be a lie.

p.s.: If it really is real, will it modify all cars sound or only the ones seen on the vid?
#6 - Jakg
Quote from Jacek :since this addon is going to be real soon.

! /me want!
#7 - Norbi
Just FOX, FO8, BF1, FXR, XRR, FZR, UF1 in the first version, then the others later.
Can someone please rehost that? The server in the OP is mighty slow
Quote from Norbi :Just FOX, FO8, BF1, FXR, XRR, FZR, UF1 in the first version, then the others later.

Sweet, thanks for the info! I hope the "real soon" comes "real soon". hehe
WOOO! 4.1 kbps.. im not waiting 2 hours to listen to this lol

i dont get why people still run FTP servers
Quote from AndroidXP :Can someone please rehost that? The server in the OP is mighty slow

+1

Please? link doesn't seem to work for me
He meant that it's gonna be real. Soon. :P
First person to rapidshare it gets a cookie and a lapdance from Jakg
well if it was a normal ftp download I could get it with cgi directly onto my server.... now as it has a password, I have to downlaod and upload it again.. this will take a while :/
Sounds awesome - like a real car only without pathetic samples as in other games. The only thing I didn't like was the comedic spluttering of the UFR as it ran out of fuel.

If this is a real mod then I'll fall in love with it (as long as it's not going to cause OOS's), but if it's a fake then congrats to the guy who did it, the mixing is superlative.
Quote from XCNuse :i dont get why people still run FTP servers

do you want to upload a couple of hundred file via a script? not funni
Im quite sure that the fodler is also accessible by http, but who knows the folder structure
Quote from tristancliffe :Sounds awesome - like a real car only without pathetic samples as in other games. The only thing I didn't like was the comedic spluttering of the UFR as it ran out of fuel.

If this is a real mod then I'll fall in love with it (as long as it's not going to cause OOS's), but if it's a fake then congrats to the guy who did it, the mixing is superlative.

This is the original enginesound of the famous Trabant Limusine
Quote from ORION :well if it was a normal ftp download I could get it with cgi directly onto my server.... now as it has a password, I have to downlaod and upload it again.. this will take a while :/

http://jacek.liveforspeed.hu/live4is_carsound.wmv
Maybe this will help?
9Kb/s

Edit : frozen on 410kb downloaded
Well I'm sorry about it, our servers only can do this much for users abroad
it's being uploaded to a hopefully faster server right away.
he probably means "why run your own ftp server when there are lots of free hosting services with huge bandwith" ^^

e: this is response to #16 ^^
12,8 kb/sec ..=/
Alot faster, thanks

LFS carsound expansion
(267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG