The online racing simulator
500servers.com - July Specials
(6 posts, started )
Hi All.

500 Servers has now been running for approximatly 8 months. With this it has started to make a name for itself in the LFS Community for Server hosting (i hope)

As its summer. i think its time i done some specials. So i have started something simple. Every month there will be a different special offer available to new orders at 500 Servers.

A new site has been built and the specials added.

What can you get?

For this month there are currently 2 special offers.

Offer 1: 23 slot server normally at £15 per month. If you order during July it will only cost £11.50 per month FOR LIFE!!!.

Offer 2: 2 Months at half price. Up untill now the only offer has been one month half price.. If ordered this month then your first 2 months will only be 50% of the full price of your server. And then from the 3rd month will be at the full price.

These are the July special. Next month they will be different. They could be better.. they could be worse.

Check these out at: http://www.500servers.com

in addition to this I have decided to supply a server for one off special events. For instance if you have a league race or a large team event that you need a server for. I will be able to supply a server for that specific event free of charge. At the moment this is not on the website. However if you need a server for a special event please hit me up on msn: [email protected]

Thanks all. Race safe(ish).

Dean ,
Franky500 - 500 Servers Owner
Offer 1 looks a lot better than offer 2.

Congrats that business is still going OK, after initial teeting problems I've no problems with my website.
thats always good to hear bob .

I have been told about a few errors on my site which i need to take care of. Thanks to that person for spotting them and pointing them out to me.

"Offer 1 looks a lot better than offer 2." Thats the point
We at www.liveforspeed.dk has one of Frankys server and its running VERY well...
We are happy that we made a deal with him 3 months ago...
500servers.com has been supplying the Clean Racers Club with servers since its launch in December 2005.

Always been a great service from Franky500 and his servers are always lag free. If there has ever been problems, the Control Panel included in the price is great, really user friendly and clear to see what your doing.

The ability to be able to easily upload files is great, and the editing of server configuration files is made quick and easy too.

Franky's technical support and policy of almost always being around, either on MSN or through live help via the site, the forums or Support tickets. There is always a nice fast way of getting intouch.

Server Reboots are very fast, I can only remember once when the servers needed to be rebooted for anything other than an LFS update.

500servers.com has been great for the CRC and for the LFS community, providing a fair share of the servers we all race on daily, and I can quite honestly say, 500servers.com is the best value, best service provider in the current LFS market.

It took the CRC three companies to find the best and Im so glad we switched to 500servers when we did.

Thank you Franky. Hope its around a very long time.
Both of the ITEK Racing servers are supplied by 500Servers (one was also used in the SCORE Fake DTM last season).
Consistent low pings, easy to setup and good support. What more could you ask for?

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG