The online racing simulator
F.I.B. Racing Team
(29 posts, started )
F.I.B. Racing Team
Hey guys! Just thought I would let you know that me and the user beefyman666 have started our own team and are looking for members!

We have nearly finished everything but I thought I would write this now instead of waiting until all the skinning has been done to try and grab any members now

Firstly Click Here to visit the website I am fairly new to php so it isnt great even though I am very pleased with our forum. After spending all day yesterday adding mods to make it nicer lol.

Secondly We do have most the skins finished (blank F.I.B. team skins for members to add numbers etc...) There are just afew more to go. The skins can be downloaded by registered members on the downloads page.

Now for the important stuff!

1. You MUST be S2 lisenced!

2. We ask that you are over 16 years of age and act maturely. We wan't no wreckers or troublemakers.

3. You provide us with your live for speed racer name and we ask that you wear the {F.I.B.} tags infront of your name i.e. {F.I.B.}ShibbyMan666.

4. You have fun!

We especially welcome the inexperienced looking for a team but anyone is welcome to apply! So if your interested give me a shout on our forum.

*EDIT* We should also have our own linux based server running soon. My friend who is going to use his linux box to host it is very busy so it may be afew weeks before its up but we should have it soon.

Thanks for your time,
Dale.
I gather nobody would want to join then

Thanks for your time anyways people.
Just give it time mate people will join your team in time. Just don't thnk of quiting the team, i know it is hard when getting a team of the ground in the first few weeks of createing a team just keep it up and you will get there in the end
Thanks dude for the advice, i'll stick at it as I have no intentions of quitting lol simply because the website took too much effort to make lol. Maybe once we have a server up recruiting will be easier
Ok we now have our own dedicated server running yay So anyone can feel free to come and race.

Server name is simply FIB Racing
Dedicated server running, website offline?
Website is online.
Just a quick update, I will now post the member list so far.. not much but we are getting there

{FIB}ShibbyMan666
{FIB}BeefyMan666

And I would like to welcome our newest member

{FIB}Riddles

Just for general info our server currently allocates 12 people, we are just for racing and anyone is welcome to join as long as they arent wreckers, are S2 lisenced and are over 16

thanks for your time.
Just like to welcome our newest member {FIB}AJ
A new racer that shows alot of potential welcome mate

Remember we are still recruiting and welcome new drivers as well as old
I will join, i am looking for a team, i am getting better and i am always on LFS trying to improve
Welcome aboard my friend as long as your a clean racer your more than welcome

On that note I would like to welcome our newest member
{FIB}GWADanny
I would like to say the team members are really fun and welcoming
I would like to 2nd that, i havent been racing long but am getting alot better as time goes on.

This is the 1st team i have been involved with and would like to say that it all is very well organised, fun, challenging and has the added bonus of our own team server.

Happy racing.
Hi guys i tried joining your server from your website and this is what i got
Attached images
ss1.JPG
ss2.JPG
Thanks guys but if it werent for you guys there would be no team so you all should take the credit

Oh and whitey6272 the server was down for afew hours today due to alot of work being done. Since this servers primary job is to power my work phonelines when they are being updated/changed they whole thing goes down. But something was being modified lol
Our own race track/ server is growing mold and becoming hard to drive on, we need some more racers to keep it in use.

All are welcome but maybe the server puts some racers off having a clan tag............. I dunno.

Hope to see other teams also welcome to join the server for some fun races.
when i search for i server i look which 1's have the most people in and go in them so we just need to get more people in the server.
I might be interested as soon as I get an S2 license, however I'm currently still trying to improve my skills and control
I want to be at least within 1 to 1.5 seconds of the world record on BL with a GTI, that means I need to take off another 0.5 seconds at least ;D
When I'm ready I'll get the license, might take a week or two.
Hello there nice to see you taking interest. I am sorry for a late reply since I had been on holiday for the past week If you are still interested in joining the team please click the link in my sig and give us a yell on our forum.
Just a quick update to the member list. I would like to give a warm welcome to our newest two members

{FIB}Titanium, {FIB}Bram and {FIB}Lucasinio. I hope you have much fun facing with us!

Member list is now:

1. {FIB}ShibbyMan666
2. {FIB}BeefyMan666
3. {FIB}Riddles
4. {FIB}AJ
5. {FIB}GWADanny
6. {FIB}Titanium
7. {FIB}Bram
8. {FIB}Lucasinio

We are still recruiting and if you wish to join give us a shout in server or on our forum.

Thanks for your time.
Hi guys!

Thanks!

Lets go racing
No worries dude! Look forward to seeing you in the server when i'm able to get a day off work lol
I'll post this here then most the team may see it lol

The website and forum is down. This is due to the web host being changed should'nt last much longer but it has to be done im afraid.

However on a lighter note the server is still up and running so we aren't completely dead yet lol!
Seems to be working now. The house in which the host server was located got flooded yesterday I love summer.

Still recruiting by the way so if anyone is interested go to our team site in my sig
Sorry to spam this lol. Just wan't to let the team know the website may be down for some time. Due to technical problems (flooding) we have had to replace the host server and that is taking some time to set up. Plus I am too busy at the moment to do much about it. However I have purchased a new domain and got some more hosting space once I have the new website up and running I will transfer the team site to that and inform everyone of the new url.

*Edit* The game server is still running so at least racing isn't haulted lol.

Thanks for your time,
Dale.

F.I.B. Racing Team
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG