The online racing simulator
Brakeble and losing parts
(14 posts, started )
Hi, i was wondering if it was possible in S3 or next patch to lose parts and windows would brake or there would be scrathes on the windows and something i dont get is when i slide against a wall why arent there sparks? I think it would be more fun to race if u could lose parts and that it affects ur car and that the car performs less e.g. if u race a GTR car, u lose a bumper and then u have less downforce and if u lose a exhaust the sound is different etc. u know what i mean so could this be changed?

Grtz from Me
hopefully one day
It's been discussed many times before and we all would want it. Who wouldn't want a fully working damage model?

Did you use the search function before posting this?

EDIT: Answering my own question... Wreckers
no but i search a bit through the topics
EDIT: u say im a wrecker?
hehe again that stupid movie
but what i mean is: The way of the damagemodel now, i think it isnt really realistic but if there r brakable parts its a little bit more realistic i guess
Quote from Scrabby :hehe again that stupid movie
but what i mean is: The way of the damagemodel now, i think it isnt really realistic but if there r brakable parts its a little bit more realistic i guess

I think we all know that. Use the search button...
#8 - joen
Yes, the damage model needs more work. I'm sure it will be like you described in the future. At first LFS didn't have damage at all, so wreckers could wreck people without any consequences for their own car. So the damage model like it is today was implemented as a temporary solution for that.
#9 - _rod_
Scrabby i dont think he called you a wrecker, when he asked " who wouldnt want a fully working damage system, he anwsered him said saying Wreckers Those would be the ones who woulndt want a damage model
oh ok SORRY TO KERRY
cars are already brakeable
but cars can't breaking windows etc, it isn't possible yet...
would be cool though...
especially when Wipers fall off/stop during a rain race
When the damage model is finalised, I sincerely hope that the devs take into consideration the type of car. For instance, the open wheelers wouldn't create sparks under any conditions (even bottoming out. That's what the wood plank is for.). The GTR cars won't have breaking windows because they would most likely be made out of lexan or a similar material, etc..

You see where I'm going with it
Quote from BlakjeKaas :cars are already brakeable
but cars can't breaking windows etc, it isn't possible yet...
would be cool though...
especially when Wipers fall off/stop during a rain race

"But cars can't break windows etc, ..."

Make sure you correct someone in the correct way

And the windows in GTR's would just fall out probably, but I don't think they're still driving then...

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG