The online racing simulator
Lx4/6+fz50+rac Fe2 - 2nd December
(125 posts, started )

Poll : Dates to run the event

Tuesday 2nd December
9th December
If anyone wishes some explanation and my words, Then please PM me.
Greetings Vincent.
i think you should publish your apologies here
My apologies have been sended to multiple drivers and some other people inclub Madox, And the people knew who got my PM, Will have read that the message includes that I ( so me ) Did not do it. My PC stalled when i said Well im off for the first time. And from then I left my Sim. And watched TV. I dont know if this involves a hacker of some sort. But I'm certainly going to change my password. I am not writing this to lie or make it look fake. Because I simply did not do it. Again apologies to the people who did get a huge disadvantage about this.
If there is more information needed then feel free to send me a Personal Message!
+1 from me
i personally think thats bullshit to be honest , cos you were acting very childish on the server and less than 5 seconds after mardox was kicked you disconected .

I am not writing this to lie or make it look fake. Because I simply did not do it.
writing this makes it look even more suspicious
Hmmmm I think its time we hosted our own events so this kind of childish behavior doesn't Tar and Feather us again
Also next event should be a bit later so I can be the "North American Admin from hell" and kick all the childish people before they kick others

Also I have left my PC running LFS on a server and gone for 1-2 hour walks lots of times. Funnily enough I've never come back to a message that I kicked anyone!!!
@ J.Ward.
Im ok with that.
Im not going to discuss this because again I have said what I needed and wanted to say. And everyone has his own way of explaining some think J.Ward.
Luckily there are still people who believe my side of the story.
ppl u have begged probably
People who dont kick on Mega Disaster Forum Topics.....
Quote from Vinnylegends :@ J.Ward.
Im ok with that.
Im not going to discuss this because again I have said what I needed and wanted to say. And everyone has his own way of explaining some think J.Ward.
Luckily there are still people who believe my side of the story.

that was just my opinion , if your telling the truth then kudos to you for telling the truth
Quote from Bean0 :Was a little chaotic at times, but a few teething problems are to be expected with the running of a new event.

Great fun though, even if I wasn't realistically competing against anyone.

Something needs to be done about Mr SafetyCar though, kicking the leader from the server purely out of spite because he was sitting around with nothing to do all night was totally uncalled for and downright childish.

I ran the .mprs through LFSPoints, and edited the output to include Mardox as the winner of race 2...

Clickety

IIRC, I was watching on LFSW and the last time I looked Mardox's FL for Race 2 was a 1.14.25. That was about lap 20ish.
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
One good thing about all this is that I am now not the worst Safety Car driver in LFS !

Quote from JO53PHS :One good thing about all this is that I am now not the worst Safety Car driver in LFS !

supported by t and f
Quote from TFalke55 : supported by t and f

BTW, well done you two for keeping alive NDR's "epic fail" reputation. Last in both races is quite an achievement!
Quote from J@tko :BTW, well done you two for keeping alive NDR's "epic fail" reputation. Last in both races is quite an achievement!

Technically I was fast enough to compete with Bean0...

Now what was the difference between theory and practise?
Quote from J@tko :BTW, well done you two for keeping alive NDR's "epic fail" reputation. Last in both races is quite an achievement!

to be honest... we even drove with NDR logos on the car me also with LFSCART logo
Quote from TFalke55 :to be honest... we even drove with NDR logos on the car me also with LFSCART logo

Extra weight slowed you down eh?
Quote from J@tko :Extra weight slowed you down eh?

no... failed at training for this race due to schoolar reasons
Quote from TFalke55 :no... failed at training for this race due to schoolar reasons

I see you're doing well in english class

Wheeew! Good thing I wasn't there to ruin this for you
Quote from J@tko :I see you're doing well in english class

[ot]well I'm the third best in my course with 10 points (good minus / B-)...[/ot]

well if a league devellops out of this, these are my suggestions:
  • make sure you get a working ballancing system for example. e.g. position ballast for classes. everyone gets 50kg ballast. If a LX6 wins all LX6 get 10 kg extra ballast. LX6s have a total ballast of 60kg Then the best non-LX6 is a FZ5 and stays with 50kg. The RAC would get rid of 10kg and would have a total ballast of 40kg. (alternatively get a good working balancing wich won't be changend)
  • maybe support the 2nd class by introducing the TBOs and making up a similar working ballancing system. More car types are increasing the variety of the field and if they are good balanced it increases the attraction of the league.
  • find some good promotion and if possible a stream, because you're going to have a quiet good driving quality in the field, as the cars are hard to drive.
  • class one [LFR] having the starting numbers 2-50 (1 for Mardox) and class two [LX4 + TBO] numbers 52-100 (51 for the LX4 winner this time)
  • maybe F. Surname
  • if you are wanting to use the safety car: some rules about safety car usage and behaviour before, during and after the safety car (e.g. that the chrashed one does not /spec without the permission by race control) and maybe considering rolling starts... it is not something forcing to have a safety car, though it wouldn't be bad either
i really do think that this thingy here is good and could get great
Quote from D.Zanetti :Congrats to James and the RSR guys for a successful event, thank you for organising it. Race one was fine up until i put my LX4 on its roof. Didnt stay for Race two, sorry.

Pure Bullshit! stop covering your tracks you liar.

You've been acting like a fool all week, the way you talk to people, making it as if this was your event, giving orders. It was not your event, you had a job to do and you failed miserably.

I didn't stay to complete the races so i was unaware of this, but it doesn't surprise me, you took me out multiple times in training these past few days doing your stupid safety car periods, which to be honest are a fking waste of time. And my previous experience of your driving on the CTRA server, when you took me out on a straight and failed to even apologise, your report warranted a ban and not a pathetic warning.

Really your actions are the lowest of the lowest and your skills as a Safety car driver WONT be missed.

James did agree on SC situations and you were asked to Co-Operate.
Now thank you all for not believing me wich shows how much great personalities are on this forum. And yes I can be a bit commanding but I was head Admin at the race and i also was helping the whole day.
And you should really stop that kind of pathetic way of talking.
Ive been nice and explained what happened but if you guys dont even have time to think if someone is telling the truth etc. etc.
Thankyou and Goodbye!
Quote from Vinnylegends :
Ive been nice and explained what happened but if you guys dont even have time to think if someone is telling the truth etc. etc.
Thankyou and Goodbye!

No, it's merely because your story being true is as likely as this
Quote from Vinnylegends :James did agree on SC situations and you were asked to Co-Operate.
Now thank you all for not believing me wich shows how much great personalities are on this forum. And yes I can be a bit commanding but I was head Admin at the race and i also was helping the whole day.
And you should really stop that kind of pathetic way of talking.
Thankyou and Goodbye!

Vinnie I was about to let this drop because this is turning into a flame against you. And fairness I have to say you brought on to yourself. Who gave you ever the idea you were head admin ?. Did you pay for the server ?. I know for sure you didnt so stop the head admin stuff. Your job was being a safety car driver and by the looks of it it wasnt really good.

But it isnt about being a head admin, its about giving people a fun time racing the cars in a cup. And a admin makes sure that what ever happens on track it will be sorted swiftly and without more hazzle then needed. You as a so called marshall should know that.

The thing what really cooked me was your disrespect againt others. Have respect for your fellow racer. You didnt had respect for others in the end. Now you cant blame them because you choice to be a bully admin. Who couldnt stop talking and telling people what to do. You made kinda a fool out yourself by this behaviour.

Now you have the nerve to tell the people on this forum are pathetic.This isnt really sportmanship now is it ?. Anyway whats done is done. We cant turn back the time. We have apologized to Mardox who in the end was the one who got disconnected by your actions. This is as far as RSR will go, we wont come back on the subject anymore.

Lx4/6+fz50+rac Fe2 - 2nd December
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG