The online racing simulator
Any stream today guys?
It´s working for me, since 10-20 min.
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
-
(zockmachine) DELETED by zockmachine
flashlink 1 is working but both sound and vid quality is horrific....
Quote from NorwegianViper :flashlink 1 is working but both sound and vid quality is horrific....

i have to agree with that, almost not possible to watch
Seems better now
jep works well now
We had to restart the stream because we had a lot of problems. Should be a lot better now though.
Stream is down atm.
Quote from Fastwalker :link to replay of broadcast of the last part of the race:
ftp://91.121.113.149/2008.11.29-2-multiBC-Live-Saving.wmv

any idea where the first part is?

well done btw

oh yeah! that is what I've been looking for!

Please if possible provide other parts...

when you say last part, what time frame is it?

BTW great commentary! excellent part with interviews and thanx for interviewing me, it was so much fun
I would not mind doing it again, hopefully when we are up there running for a podium where we should have been in this race if there were no discos...
was an enjoyable stream, being interviewed was nice.
Quote from Dragonmen :when you say last part, what time frame is it?

last 2hours or so
DL...
I hope you like the MoE broadcasts. We do

Greets
Martin from multiBC
Quote from multiBC :I hope you like the MoE broadcasts. We do

Greets
Martin from multiBC

Could you upload Westhill broadcast (full or first part)?
Might not be possible as it may not have recorded. But you'll have to wait on the final word on that from Martin (MultiBC).
Couldn´t follow the last 2h of the race live, but I´m watching the stream provided above, and I just want to congratulate everybody involved in this broascast. It´s been a massive improvement over the last ones, and for sure great to watch, even if you don´t belong to one the teams racing.
Quote from chunkyracer :Couldn´t follow the last 2h of the race live, but I´m watching the stream provided above, and I just want to congratulate everybody involved in this broascast. It´s been a massive improvement over the last ones, and for sure great to watch, even if you don´t belong to one the teams racing.

Personally, I like being unaffiliated with a participating team. I can give teams even flak and get flak from all sides for giving flak. :-)

Plus, I won't get into trouble from my team for cheering on another team !

d
MoE broadcasts rulz, thx u all!

btw, Fastwalker, why forward-backward doesn't work?

What player u use?
KMPlayer here...
Quote from multiBC :Hi,

you get the stream as download here. In the beginning it is not on MoE-track but on a free driftserver, waiting for the commentators .

To get this file with index to wind it you need a tool that is called video-fixer or you use WME9and there as tool called File-editor.

ftp://213.251.134.180/2008.11. ... 0-multiBC-Live-Saving.wmv

I personaly used asfbin for windows (asfbinwin 1.5.0.557) You just sellect the stream file, put it in "list of input files" and then just define a destination and hit "cut/copy/join".

It's was a matter of a few seconds even for the 6h stream. It depends mainly on your hard disk speed.

then you can open the videofile with any player you have.
Any news about the first part of the Westhill stream?
For the ones who missed it here is one of the highlights of the race:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r5rX58UjfI

great commentary, great driving... if there were audience on stands they would go nuts over this!

Thanx to Mr. Villeneuve and CoRe for a great fight!
Congrats to my teammate Sasha for this pass, excellent one, and to the rest of my team aswell...

enjoy!
Quote from Dragonmen :For the ones who missed it here is one of the highlights of the race:

great commentary, great driving... if there were audience on stands they would go nuts over this!

Congrats to my teammate Sasha for this pass, excellent one, and to the rest of my team aswell...

enjoy!

Nice. I remember that piece of action; very exciting
Loved the excitement from the commentators there when the GT1's came piling in.

Great battle none the less.
Quote from Dragonmen :For the ones who missed it here is one of the highlights of the race:

enjoy!

Thanks for that clip guys

Great racing and commentating.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG