The online racing simulator
#1 - migf1
XFR - Opel Corsa Super 1600 base skin available
I've just finished an XFR skin heavily based on the Opel Corsa Super 1600 rally car. A car which participated quite successfully in domestic rally champs in several countries (especially in Germany with Horst Rotter). Kaltsounis won the class in Acropolis 2007 with this car too.

The car's specs are:
Quote :
Overall Length: 3187 mm

Overall Width:
1770 mm

Overall Height (Tarmac):
1440 mm

Wheelbase:
2491 mm

Front / Rear Track:
1556 mm

Minimum Kerb Weight:
1000 kg including 1 spare wheel

Engine:
Swindon Racing Engines, 1598cc: 4 cylinder in line, transverse, 16 valves, double overhead camshafts

Bore / Stroke:
80.5 / 78.5 mm

Maximum Power:
165kW / 224 bhp @8500 rpm

Maximum Torque:
201Nm / 148 lb ft @6250 rpm

Gearbox:
OPC/Ricardo 6 speed sequential with reverse – gear cassette for fast access

Differential:
Limited slip – Plate type

Driveshafts:
Equal length – inner Tripod joints, outer CV joints

Clutch:
AP Racing, 3 paddle sintered, single plate, 186 mm diameter

Steering:
Electro-hydraulic, power assisted, rack and pinion

Front Suspension:
MacPherson strut type. Two way adjustable dampers

Rear Suspension:
Independent rear axle. Two way adjustable dampers

Front Brakes:
AP Racing: 4 pot aluminium caliper. 355 mm diameter x 28 mm disc (Tarmac). 290 mm diameter x 28 mm disc (Gravel)

Rear Brakes:
AP Racing: 2 pot aluminium caliper. 280 mm diameter x 9.6 mm disc (Tarmac and Gravel)

Wheels:
Speedline: Aluminium, 7" x 17" Tarmac. 6" x 15" Gravel

Interior:
S parco seats, steering wheel and harnesses, Coralba Rally C Trip Computer, Motec ADL 8 dash display

Attached you will find two renders and the elementary design of the skin itself, in a 2048x2048 jpeg format, so you can customize it to your own needs (i used normal blending so it's easier to edit the color according to your liking, except in the exhaust and the mirrors in the lower right where I used multiply-bending so they are visible) for editing.

To see a fictional version in which I used a mixture of sponsors found amongst several real teams and using my own lfs username as the main sponsor on the skin, visit this topic.

For reference fotos (and more) you can visit: http://www.corsasuper1600.com/
Attached images
rend_xfr_s1600_tf.jpg
rend_xfr_s1600_bs.jpg
XFR_CorsaS1600_pl.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG