The online racing simulator
If I was one of them I would be seriously worried.

But acting like one of them, against one of them, makes you no better than any fascist.
Ok firstly, if the image is wider than the forum please LINK IT NOT IMG TAG IT -_-

Secondly, violence will solve nothin'.
Violence doesn't solve the issues. What does solve them is enough display of logic to make it obvious who the idiots are.
Quote from pb32000 :How does it make interesting reading exactly? Unless you happen to know someone on the list, and by my reckoning that's about 1/5000 people.

Maybe i do know someone on the list, why should that effect anything?

It's interesting because of the variety of either high profile, or trusted public figures that are in there, not just your usual run of the mill shmucks.
Anyways, wtf is it with everyone thinking the BNP are actually the KKK?
Quote from Luke.S :ok that is a bit to slow will this work? a spas12 semi automatic

Maybe when you're a bit older you'll find that life's challenges don't easily fit into the computer game paradigms you're used to dealing with. In the meantime you should stick to forum topics where you can just post the words "lol" or "fail".
If people start killing or beating BNP members, wouldn't it just be reverse racism? That doesn't solve anything.
Well, people think it's ok to 'retaliate' or have the mindset of 'Well this person is racist so that gives me the right to whoop his ass', and of course, it doesn't.
Quote from 5haz :If I was one of them I would be seriously worried.

But acting like one of them, against one of them, makes you no better than any fascist.

Show me bnp "racists" policys/actions.
All i see in their policys are 100% common sense ideas. No more 3rd world asylum seekers (we have enough) and deport any failed asylum seakers asap.

Quote from Bean0 :It's a legitamate political party, I see nothing wrong with being a member or supporter (I am not btw). I'm sure a lot of you are just jumping on the 'OMG RACISTZ' bandwagon without reading about other policies.

I think that this has been purposely leaked by a government department to bring them into the news and get the anti-BNP train going again before the next round of elections where, given the mood of the country as a whole at the moment, they could have probably picked up a few seats.

Only sensible post in this whole thread.
Quote from duke_toaster :Violence doesn't solve the issues. What does solve them is enough display of logic to make it obvious who the idiots are.

true. But is it really the BNP who are the idiots? Most people hear 'BNP' and automatically jump on the 'lets hate the BNP' bandwagon without looking at what they are actually trying to do. Of course there are some very controversial views held by the party, but a few of their ideas I actually agree with.
Quote from Crashgate3 :The SNP are more aimed at making Scotland totally seperate from England, rather than throwing out anyone who's 'a bit foreign'.

The bnp as far as i can see have no problem with anyone who is a legal immigrant, anyone that wants to live/work in this country is more than welcome to do so by what ive read. They only have a problem with people that want to get into this country, sponge of the system for the rest of their days and bypass loads of "safe" countries to get here.

They also want to put British people first for jobs/housing and public services, and spend the tax payers money on schools hospitals police ect in this country before giving millions upon millions away in foriegn aid and fighting other peoples wars is that racists?

I for one would rather vote BNP than any of the other parties because i want a future for this place i call home. If that makes me racist by some of your childish ignorant views then so be it. Anti fascism the new fascism.
Quote from andybarsblade :Show me bnp "racists" policys/actions.
All i see in their policys are 100% common sense ideas. No more 3rd world asylum seekers (we have enough) and deport any failed asylum seakers asap.

I have seen the way their activist act, we had them up here a couple years ago campaigning against the Polish workers coming in.....the absolute filth and crap that came out nearly made me turn violent.

The BNP have a front as respectable party, but they should be treated as the racists they are....check the official BNP forums for evidence, I will not post the link here.
Quote from andybarsblade :Show me bnp "racists" policys/actions.

I can't say I'm surprised that I have to explain this to you of all people, but here we go...

The BNP is a splinter group from the National Front (look them up) formed during a leadership squabble.

Combat 18 (again, look them up) is a splinter group of the BNP.

Nick Griffin himself has said that the Nazi holocaust was merely a propaganda exercise by the allied forces in WW2.

The BNP's manifesto includes plans to repatriate all British non-whites to their ancestral countries of origin. This includes people who were born in Britain, who perhaps have several generations of their family who were born in Britain, but happen to have a colour of skin the BNP dislikes.

The BNP is openly anti-gay (this isn't currently published, but the same people are running the party) and has previously advocated the recriminalisation of homosexuality.

The BNP is fully opposed to the European Convention on Human Rights.

There's all this and more available for you to read if you care to read it. I'd suggest you do that before embarrassing yourself with any more glib remarks.
Just dont be fooled by their seemingly 'watered down' policies, parties dont usually tell you what they really are going to get up to once you elect them into power.

Oh and BTW you don't sound original or clever by saying 'yeah i would vote for them'.
Quote from andybarsblade :The bnp as far as i can see have no problem with anyone who is a legal immigrant

Thanks for demonstrating in one sentence that you really are totally ignorant on this subject. It's nice to know you'd vote for a party without understanding their policies or indeed their very nature at all.
Sometimes, depending on what subject the argument is on, its a good idea to conform with the rest of the 'herd'.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Thanks for demonstrating in one sentence that you really are totally ignorant on this subject. It's nice to know you'd vote for a party without understanding their policies or indeed their very nature at all.

Show me proof of your statments not anti bnp bs the fact is you cant, you can only speculate as to what the bnp would do if they got into power the same as i can only go on what i have read from their own website or have seen from them on tv. Dont forget that Nick griffin was once arrested for inciting racial hatred back in 2005. Im not saying that they are perfect im just saying i agree with alot of their policys.
Go read their manifesto, andy. You clearly don't know anything on the topic because if you did, you wouldn't voluntarily make yourself out to be so ignorant of the facts. Kev's statements aren't rumour, they're known BNP ethics and if you don't know that, you really do genuinely know nothing about them.
Tbh, doesn't everyone have opinions and views on political parties' policies, and shouldn't judge people for either supporting silently or expressing their support for whatever reason?

I doubt they are are all racist bastards, that's just another trick of tabloid journalism for you.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Tbh, doesn't everyone have opinions and views on political parties' policies, and shouldn't judge people for either supporting silently or expressing their support for whatever reason?

I doubt they are are all racist bastards, that's just another trick of tabloid journalism for you.

Well if you agree with racist policies, then you are most liely a racist.

Quote from mookie427 :Of course there are some very controversial views held by the party, but a few of their ideas I actually agree with.

Thats like saying you like Hitler because he reduced unemployment in his country, regardless of the other sickening things he got up to.
Quote from SamH :Go read their manifesto, andy. You clearly don't know anything on the topic because if you did, you wouldn't voluntarily make yourself out to be so ignorant of the facts. Kev's statements aren't rumour, they're known BNP ethics and if you don't know that, you really do genuinely know nothing about them.

Sam im reading them right now!

IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!
On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.
To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.
We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

ECONOMY - British workers first!
Globalisation, with its export of jobs to the Third World, is bringing ruin and unemployment to British industries and the communities that depend on them. Accordingly, the BNP calls for the selective exclusion of foreign-made goods from British markets and the reduction of foreign imports. We will ensure that our manufactured goods are, wherever possible, produced in British factories, employing British workers. When this is done, unemployment in this country will be brought to an end, and secure, well-paid employment will flourish, at last getting our people back to work and ending the waste and injustice of having more than 4 million people in a hidden army of the unemployed concealed by Labour’s statistical fiddles. We further believe that British industry, commerce, land and other economic and natural assets belong in the final analysis to the British nation and people. To that end we will restore our economy and land to British ownership. We also call for preference in the job market to be given to native Britons. We will take active steps to break up the socially, economically and politically damaging monopolies now being established by the supermarket giants. Finally we will seek to give British workers a stake in the success and prosperity of the enterprises whose profits their labour creates by encouraging worker shareholder and co-operative schemes

(no mention of race here)
LAW AND ORDER - crack down on crime!
The BNP will crack down on crime and restore public safety and confidence. We will free the police and courts from the politically correct straitjacket that is stopping them from doing their job properly. The liberal fixation with the ‘rights’ of criminals must be replaced by concern for the rights of victims, and the right of innocent people not to become victims. We support the re-introduction of corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals, and the restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute, as by DNA evidence or being caught red-handed

it goes on read here http://bnp.org.uk/about-us/policies/
FOREIGN AID - time to spend our money on our own people!
That makes sense to me.

PENSIONERS - pensioners before asylum seekers!
Yes please.

HEALTH - first-class healthcare for all!
And why not.
They probrably don't include some of their more 'tricky' policies in their manifesto, but nethertheless, they will implement their racist policies if theyare elected.

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG