The online racing simulator
True, and to try keeping it fair we could set up some rules to prevent the worst crhasing. But I still rest my case, bump to bumper, metall against metall, must the best man win!
one more isn't there?
In essence i imagine the DD league to be a bump n jump series and maybe even add some rallyX tracks

Quote from Tur8o :one more isn't there?

Yes, the 52 of Heavy Metal Hero
Quote from lizardfolk :In essence i imagine the DD league to be a bump n jump series and maybe even add some rallyX tracks

Reminds me of a layout I seen with BL2R I think it was that had the extreme ramps. We could set something like that up obviously if anyone sets up a server for the tracks we want, BL2 with some ramps on the straights
I think FE6 track, also known as RallyX track is PERFECT as a desctrution derby track. In addition BL2, aswell as Aston Cadet, due to it's elevation changes and size.
Last one's finally finished! Now i'm just reviewing some of the older skins, to improve them a bit and correct some errors.

Here you go, Heavy Metal Hero!
Attached images
52.jpg
W00tw00t! Great!

Now we're all waiting on that download link
And then the DD2
Quote from Tur8o :And then the DD2

This is DD2... I will be releasing DD1 pack later on...
Quote from Disposable :Last one's finally finished! Now i'm just reviewing some of the older skins, to improve them a bit and correct some errors.

Here you go, Heavy Metal Hero!

Great !

Quote from The Very End :I think FE6 track, also known as RallyX track is PERFECT as a desctrution derby track. In addition BL2, aswell as Aston Cadet, due to it's elevation changes and size.

And for me, we should have also a "total destruction" round, with [noobs]sumo's rules and layout! What do you think?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Great !

And for me, we should have also a "total destruction" round, with [noobs]sumo's rules and layout! What do you think?

Well, we could, or I could arrange something like that, but not use the sumo rules, we would need new ones.
Maybe like this :

Total Destruction.
A race to death. When a car has not been able to move for 10 seconds, then it's out. Does not count if it's a clash. Meaning, you can't force other cars to stop, they need to be as much damaged that they canot run by their own anymore.

Wish LFS supported multiple starting positions. Meaning we could have UP to 32 (but only need 20) and put them in the skid park or what ever.

Wish Scawen would take time making more start positions, would be much easier than getting people lined up and all that
And, how fun wouldn't it been with a 32 car DD? But that would mean we had to use both DD1 and DD2 skins.
Lets worry about that later. Right now lets just wait for the skins to be completed
Do I sence a download?
Amazing i love those skins! :hyper:
that race2.jpg pic is awesome front tyre in air

But i cant use them :weeping:
We definitely need to make an RallyX series based on these skins, but after DD1's pack is done. Absolutely wonderful work, I cant wait for the DD1 pack
:hyper: Holy shit! Bloody awesome mate! THanks!
Amazing work, big thanks !

Quote from keskitalo :Amazing i love those skins! :hyper:
that race2.jpg pic is awesome front tyre in air

But i cant use them :weeping:

You can use them with patch X. I suppose that some demo users are still racing the XRT online with it.
This is officially the best skin pack released for LFS (well, until the DD1 pack is released )
EDIT: I just looked up DD1 on Wikipedia, and it says that four of the drivers and one of the divisions aren't in the PC version of the game. Hopefully Joni has the PS1 version
You meaning it was 24 cars total in Ps1 version?
Quote from The Very End :You meaning it was 24 cars total in Ps1 version?

It was 20 in the PS1 version, but 16 in the PC version.
Strange, how they managed to have 20 cars races?
Quote from The Very End :Strange, how they managed to have 20 cars races?

I'm only going on what Wikipedia said, but it'll probably be wrong
Hehe, I am not 100% sure, but seem to remember that it was 20 cars in that too

Destruction Derby 1 Skins
(355 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG