New F08

Attached images
fo8v2-1600.jpg
edit
#28 - Dru
Interetsed in joining, I'll pop by later on
Quote from bigukg :Interetsed in joining, I'll pop by later on

Entry Requirements:

1. Either 75% grey or bald (Bobby Charlton type hairdo may be accepted at managements discretion)
2. At least 40% of teeth missing (false teeth may be worn on special occasions)
3. Obviously you have to be slow as hell.
4. If your not in the Canadian mafia you have no chance.
5. Gimp suit must be worn for all league events, this can be provided on a 'hire drive' by the team, see StableX for details.
6. You must invite the whole team to your house for a party and of course provide free flights and accomodation (5 star and first class travel preferred).
7. Must have been refused entry into Concept Racing before applying for RSR. (This is a must and non CR rejects will not be considered under any circumstances)
8. As our recruitment manager has vanished due to goofed PC you must buy him a new one if you want in.
9. Also it does help if you are very old, most of our members are in late 30's and 40's. (I get embarrased talking about my sexual exploits with animals when younger members are around)

Last of all good luck on your application!
to elaborate for those unsure of a Bobby style, this is also known as a substantial "combover" and this can sway the vote in your favour, should it come to a tied vote.

picture kindly supplied by our editor in chief, SpikeyMarcoD, while he gets ready to go out on a date!

1. Either 75% grey or bald (Bobby Charlton type hairdo may be accepted at managements discretion)
I'm 20 but have a receeding hair line, hope that counts
Fetch me a hammer....
UF1 it is....
They owe me money.... tell them I'm coming for them!!
5. Gimp suit must be worn for all league events, this can be provided on a 'hire drive' by the team, see StableX for details.
I only wear my gimp suit at weekends, so I should be cool with that?
6. You must invite the whole team to your house for a party and of course provide free flights and accomodation (5 star and first class travel preferred).
I forgot to mention I'm homeless....
7. Must have been refused entry into Concept Racing before applying for RSR. (This is a must and non CR rejects will not be considered under any circumstances)

8. As our recruitment manager has vanished due to goofed PC you must buy him a new one if you want in.
Old Dell Optiplex P2 Yeah?
9. Also it does help if you are very old, most of our members are in late 30's and 40's. (I get embarrased talking about my sexual exploits with animals when younger members are around)
I can fit in with old, I moan a lot, I have a receeding hair line and I'm very thin?
Quote from bigukg :Old Dell Optiplex P2

Don't knock the optiplex,, I still use mine!
Sign him up
I'll be along to your server later for a little drive... which track/cars are you on this week?

My Mum had an old Dell Optiplex and it was an actual beast.... even with a full hard drive and less ram than a calculator....
Quote from AlienT. :Entry Requirements:

God do I ever want my false teeth to share your cup on the bedside table
I've lost at least 75% of my hair length, does that count?
None missing, but uneven and slightly nicotine and coffee stained.
I can drive exclusively in first gear if required.
How do i join?
Mmm, gimp suits. A bit softcore for my liking but i can go along with it.
It'll be a bit of a squeeze. I don't have much room. Some of you are from across the pond ain't ya? Your bound to be fat bastards.
Those damn CR guys rejected me for being to ugly.
I have an old Amiga he can have if it's any use.
I'm old and not embarrassed about Animal Sex in any way.
Sorry Moose, don't take this personally because I think your a real fine guy. You do excel in the majority of the criteria but unfortunately even in first gear you are just too darned fast for us. Maybe if you get a bit more experience or perhaps chop you arms and legs of we could possibly consider you?? I would need to run that through with the rest of the chaps though. Without trying to be hurtful and I don't want to build your hopes up I think your chances are still going to be limited though as I've heard that you drive a mean race using your gums to steer and your nether regions for braking.

All the best in your search for a team
Quote from AlienT. : I've heard that you drive a mean race using your gums to steer and your nether regions for braking.

You've found out my secret. Who told you?
Well that'll teach you for selling your soul for some extra cash.

Your foreword in the popular book 'Going Faster! Mastering the Art of Race Driving using Mouth and Knob' by the Skip Barber Racing School gave the game away.

Edit:*note to self....Get back to work soon and stop posting absolute nonsense you immature nincompoop
Quote from AlienT. :*note to self....Get back to work soon and stop posting absolute nonsense you immature nincompoop

Yup, grow up. You could be as mature as me if you made a bit of an effort.
Quote from The Moose :Yup, grow up. You could be as mature as me if you made a bit of an effort.

Is that your "real sounding surname" or do you just not get any sun?
Q ?
1 quick Q to both

I would like to report a brake in. It seems my private picture collection has gone missing. If you happen to find it, please dont bring it back.
#45 - Dru
Quote from AlienT. :Entry Requirements:

Genuine LOL

If you've got excel I'll send you a spreadsheet we've compiled - there is a few hundred drivers on it already
...also if you have few millions on your bankaccount you'll might have a chance of getting in (ofcourse you don't have a bankaccount anymore after you've got in)
Good luck guys

Maybe any of you are interested in joining one (or more) of our leagues? See our forum for more info
Hosting 6 Hours Of South City
Today we host again another great endurance race on our website.

The master of endurance : 6 hours of south city.

To all the racers, good luck from RSR.
New Driver John Rees completes his month trial
Welcome to John Rees

After a trial period, Racesim Radicals are proud to announce that John_Rees has been named as a full driver for the RSR team. John has been driving with us for the past month and has been extremely active with the team.

Since joining John has taken part in a number of events and already taken a 1st place driving for the team. Everyone at RSR is delighted to welcome John to the team and we hope to start competing in some endurance events soon with John in the team too.

Woot!
Woohoo Gongratz John, welcome aboard. You have proven to be the right material to be radical enough

hmmm that pic were are you John, which one of these old farts are ya

btw: I have to google for a translation of the text Le Cles de La Citadelle.

RSR Race Sim Radicals is born.
(290 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG