The online racing simulator
Quote from senn :I get can't load skin when i try to use both of these (hi and lo)...

EDIT:File names were too long, renamed HIGH to HI and LOW to LO, solved the issue.

Thanks for that, I will try and change the original names to that
Monster is tuning company, iirc Monster Tajima owns it, he's the guy that drives those Escudo monsters up Pikes Peak.

The skin looks good, Beefy uploaded it on the previous page.
A new perspective..
I was bored again, so this popped into my head, it's my skin, I like it, please share your thoughts! It could use a little more work, but that will come later.

***PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that you need to blow the skin and pictures up to 100% before it's quality can truly be show, it looks like crap when you click on the link, but in reality it's much better looking.***
Hmmm....

Not bad, but a color different of black wouldget more attention from the "crowd"

Color: 0.8/2
Decals: 2.5/3
Other: 4.9/5

Total: 8.2/10
Quote from chavm481 :then can you give me xrg version and not xrt?

Just rename XRT to XRG. It is easier then to post the other skin.
well...
Quote from speedemon57 :Hmmm....

Not bad, but a color different of black wouldget more attention from the "crowd"

Color: 0.8/2
Decals: 2.5/3
Other: 4.9/5

Total: 8.2/10

lol, thanks ... the reason why I made so dark was because of the fact that I have a history of brightly decorated skins, and I am still pretty new to making skins.
Quote from LineR32 :Toyota Celica WRC replica, based on car in pic.

Remove 1024 from skin befor upload.

You can add your own number, but don't edit anything else.

Oh very nice thanks! TTE totally pwns.
Quote from Moses The Great :I was bored again, so this popped into my head, it's my skin, I like it, please share your thoughts! It could use a little more work, but that will come later.

***PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that you need to blow the skin and pictures up to 100% before it's quality can truly be show, it looks like crap when you click on the link, but in reality it's much better looking.***

It was good until I saw the NOS logo.. Lol. Nascar with N2O.
Loved that suzuki skin =)

New Private skin
Attached images
Craze_D_5_pic_7.jpg
Craze_D_5_pic_8.jpg
Craze_D_5_pic_9.jpg
very nice
-
(Deejayyaj) DELETED by Deejayyaj
nice work daloonie

Super Coppermix R

download skin
enjoy it =)

greetz caoz
really nice ework as always and that render rocks!
After speaking about model cars with a teammate the other day, I was inspired to make this one.

DTM Calibra from the early 90s...

(I'm not sure about the fake grill :tilt
Attached images
XRRCalibraDTM.jpg
XRR_CalibraDTM.jpg
XRR_CalibraDTM1024.jpg
Quote from C40Z :nice work daloonie

Super Coppermix R

download skin
enjoy it =)

greetz caoz

Very nice skin lots of work on adding decals huh?
and I like the carbon rims, nice blend
This sis A bleach skinpack redesighn becaus the previous version of this car looked weird.

It also had alot of realy ugly parts
IMo this version is way better higher in quality and a better alrounder so I hope u guys like it.
Uploaded to lfs world already

Chrisuu
Attached images
XRG_Abarai_renji.jpg
Renji back.jpg
Renji side.jpg
Renji top.jpg
Quote from Bean0 :After speaking about model cars with a teammate the other day, I was inspired to make this one.

DTM Calibra from the early 90s...

(I'm not sure about the fake grill :tilt

I like, can you post a version without the fake grill maybe?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :This sis A bleach skinpack redesighn becaus the previous version of this car looked weird.

It also had alot of realy ugly parts
IMo this version is way better higher in quality and a better alrounder so I hope u guys like it.
Uploaded to lfs world already

Chrisuu

Here's a render of the skin.
Attached images
Abarai Renji XRG.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :Here's a render of the skin.

Nice Thanks the soft top makes it look realy funky
Quote from FunteX :Just a Quick little Silvia i made over a couple of minutes,
That Newcommers or ill experienced skinners can give a a personal touch.

Intended to give newcommers an easy start

Enjoy no copyright

how can i download this skin ????
just click it and save it in your skin folder but it's not for the xrg, but don't quote old posts, especially from the first page...lol. and i saw your other post, don't be so demanding, be polite. and if you ask for that much stuff no one will help you out.and there's a bunch of s15 stuff already, look around in miscellaneous addons. and don't double post. just a few pointers

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG