The online racing simulator
Virtal tow rope
(88 posts, started )
It's threads like this that start things like "Easy Mouny" and "Me Thing Mest Up", as seen on the Forza 2 forum.

Gentlemen, we're at the brink of a forum epidemic. The emergency exits at to your left and right, and you will find a floatation device under your seat.
Quote from dekojester :"special option" to the RB4,

Nah. Using the RB4 would be kind of stupid. I've not seen that many races but in the ones I've seen the recovery wehicle is usually something with a bit more...leverage.

If the dev's would make a tow truck for LFS I would spend all my LFS time on recovery missions
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
ASCII art fail.
Because it sucks?
Because only newfags says the word "fail"...
"We are anonymous"
Or people who can't think of a better adjective.
But fail is a verb!

Semi-legendary.

...Should somebody lock this thread already?
Quote from frokki :why fail?

...because it looks like a guy biting into a big cheese!
Attached images
bitingintocheese.jpg
you must have been bored lol , nice edit though
Quote from rediske :...because it looks like a guy biting into a big cheese!

Best screenshot-manipulation ever! Seriously, now I spilled my beverages all over the floor!
Quote from Gekkibi :Best screenshot-manipulation ever! Seriously, now I spilled my beverages all over the floor!

thanks! I just had an edding handy...
YAY! Imparial walker race!
but then some people would make improvement suggestions like 62 foot chrome feet for the imperial walkers and some jap styling and a killer dump valve. i forgot to mention the kick ass rear spoiler too. if only i could photoshop your pic to explain bettter........
Quote from dadge :but then some people would make improvement suggestions like 62 foot chrome feet for the imperial walkers and some jap styling and a killer dump valve. i forgot to mention the kick ass rear spoiler too. if only i could photoshop your pic to explain bettter........

and some NEONS and SPINERZZZ
wat is rong wit neonz y0? spinzers maek mah car faster!11NOS!1
oops forgot , NOSS MOD , Imparial walker Tweak X was released but they have a new version so it dont work anymore so no more 8.0000000000000000000000000000000 horsepower .
Quote from jwardy :oops forgot , NOSS MOD , Imparial walker Tweak X was released but they have a new version so it dont work anymore so no more 8.0000000000000000000000000000000 horsepower .

8.0 hp ?
Gosh, my old 50cc 4 stroke bike did more than this

Maybe it has a hella lot of torque (like 100000000Nm), but only runs at fractions or rpm
Not sure about that o_O

Would have had to be a pretty highly strung out 50cc for that. Most 2 strokes wouldn't be able to do that.
It was a Honda Dax 50cc engine that I prepped. The stock crank hp was 3.4 at around 8000 rpm, I fitted a larger carburetor (not too big, just enough for the displacement), prepped the cylinder head to let the air flow easier (at the intake and the exhaust), prepped the exhaust to allow more flow, changed the ECU (well, the ignition control unit ) to a one that allowed a variable ignition timing and moved the rev limiter to 10000 rpm (redline is at 10500).

The whp for those mods was 7whp, chich is grossly 8bhp.
Better improvement over tow ropes are guns!

Hate that guy who won't concede his racing line? SHOOT HIM!

Some guy is weaving so you can't draft him. Bang bang!

Hell, LFS should be just like Grand Theft Auto games. Shoot everything!

Virtal tow rope
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG