The online racing simulator
Lesson name translations
(100 posts, started )
#51 - dev
Croatian translation, completely new A few of my friends had a quick glance on it, and they say it ok...
Okay here is the Bulgarian translation. Just finished it, prolly there will be some updates.

changelog:
v1.01
- Fixed the names of the lessons
- 1 lesson has not being translated
v1.02
- Another 1 lesson missed ( i have to take some where else the picture of mrs Anderson )
- Fine tuned and tested ( Credits fly to Ivan Nikolov aka muthaBG )
v1.03
- Final fixes&tweaks
Attached files
training_Bulgarian_v1.03.rar - 13.9 KB - 267 views
Quote from Scawen :Thanks, I just had a look and it seems good but there's something funny about the Acceleration - GTI lesson, although it does appear correct in LFS, if I look at the text file in notepad there are no carriage returns. The other ones seem ok.

Hi Scawen,

I wrote those files using linux. Is the default for editor not put CR in text files, only LF. If cause problems, I will save the files with CR.
Quote from dev :Croatian translation, completely new A few of my friends had a quick glance on it, and they say it ok...

Thanks. I would like to hear from jonnie who updates the Croatian language. Maybe you could contact him and ask him to make a post here if he accepts your training translations? If it's ok with him then it's ok with me! If you have any problems contacting him, let me know.

Quote from ZanZi :Okay here is the Bulgarian translation. Just finished it, prolly there will be some updates.

Thanks for that - I will wait until the main Bulgarian translation is done before installing this. Please remind me of that when Bulgarian is finished.

Quote from Vagner :Hi Scawen,

I wrote those files using linux. Is the default for editor not put CR in text files, only LF. If cause problems, I will save the files with CR.

I seem to remember it was only one file that looked strange (when viewed in notepad)... but it seemed to load fine in LFS, so I assume there is no problem.

Quote from detail :Lessons in Russian

Thanks, got them!
#56 - dev
Quote from Scawen :Thanks. I would like to hear from jonnie who updates the Croatian language. Maybe you could contact him and ask him to make a post here if he accepts your training translations? If it's ok with him then it's ok with me! If you have any problems contacting him, let me know.

I sent him a PM... If he sees it he will probably reply here
Hey, Scawen, sorry to bother you with this little detail but my name (André Ferreira) isn't on the translators credits of Y19

Oh and btw, i spoted a serious spelling mistake. Where it says "License: name of user" on the main screen and also when you click on it to block LFS and go to demo, its written "Licensa". It should be "Licença".
OK, I've added your name to the credits.

Also written to Kidcodea about the spelling mistake.
Sorry I haven't replied, about those Estonian translations. They are completely wrong. Okay, the translating, word order etc is not good, but just like hackerx said, even grammar is awful. If these were added to lfs, I would be shamed.

And I said I would take a look, but unfortunately I don't have the time for it. I even don't have the time to play lfs at all.
Quote from LFSn00b :Finnish translations

Errrw, not that I don't value your input but you could have used proper Finnish. You can't translate it straight from English word by word.

(Auttaa paljon, jos vain jätät turhat sinä-passiivit pois )
#61 - dev
Version 1.1 of the Croatian translation... I had some mistakes that are now corrected
Quote from Scawen :I seem to remember it was only one file that looked strange (when viewed in notepad)... but it seemed to load fine in LFS, so I assume there is no problem.

Just in case...
Attached files
Acceleration - GTI_Brazilian.txt - 414 B - 286 views
Quote from dev :Version 1.1 of the Croatian translation... I had some mistakes that are now corrected

Thanks, got them.

Quote from Vagner :Just in case...

Thanks but I had another look and realised there were more files saved in unix style, it wasn't just that one as I thought before.

Anyway I've looked at them all in an editor that can view them properly and they all look ok there so I guess it's safe to just leave them as they are.
Thanks, got that.
Quote from dev :Version 1.1 of the Croatian translation... I had some mistakes that are now corrected

I just noticed one of the file names was wrong, it says "Long Acceleration - Formula BMW_Croatianian.txt"

I've fixed the "Croatianian" in my test patch folders, just thought I'd better point this out in case you do any more updates.
#67 - dev
Quote from Scawen :I just noticed one of the file names was wrong, it says "Long Acceleration - Formula BMW_Croatianian.txt"

I've fixed the "Croatianian" in my test patch folders, just thought I'd better point this out in case you do any more updates.

Ooops Fixed...

Saved to my patch folder.
Hi Scawen, hi all translators.

I have just finished translating training in italian.
I'll start double checking tomorrow (now I'm dead tired and my eyes are going ).

While working on mine, I spotted a "bug" in the file naming of a single Galician lesson...in the "Westhill Testdrive - Galego.txt", the FO8 car name is missing...

I'll soon post my translation here.

Edit1: I just submitted it to the guys at DrivingItalia.NET, and I'm waiting for feedback.
Edit2: Submitted to PLZ-Team too.
Edit3: More or less 60 downloads totalled...
Edit4: Submitted to my flight-sim mates (who also like some "ground" action).
Edit5: Seems everyone's satisfied with it. Made few minor corrections.
Edit6: Submitted final corrected version to the 3 sites above, waiting for final feedback. I'll post it here in one or two days.
I think the name with "FO8" is not necessary because it's (i think) the only one testdrive lesson in Westhill.
Yes, it could easily be I'm wrong, I don't know.
While I was counting all my translated files, checking for errors, I just noticed one file was missing...
I just pointed it out here because it's the one and only file with filename different from all the others.
Since no one else noticed it, probably it's not a bug, it's only my noobiness !!
Hi Scawen.
Here's the final Italian training translation (S2 ALPHA 0.5Z).
Attached files
LFS S2 Z - ITA training FINAL.zip - 16.1 KB - 369 views
Thanks
Thank you for that.

I have sent an email to ask the translator of the main Italian files to confirm this is OK with him.

After that I'll put them in my patch folder to be included in the next patch.

I will assume that your name is correctly entered in your LFS account and use that on the credits screen.

Thanks also for pointing out the file name error in the Galego Westhill Test Drive FO8 - that was important as it had the wrong file name, it was not recognised by LFS when loading the Galician training lessons.

Lesson name translations
(100 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG