The online racing simulator
Wondering what you really eat?
(65 posts, started )
I'm asking my self a very simple question.

When i was very very very young my mom use to learn me thing.

She learned me what is a Tomato, is smell, taste, form, texture, where she come from, and why she changing color.

She tell me too, how this can be good for me when eat.

Into my country they agree as my mom that the tomato is like she told me.

Later into my life i saw a different tomato the form, texture, taste was not same, my mom told me this is a Italian tomato, same as the other case , my country agree as my mom this is a Italian tomato.

So last day i go to the market to buy a tomato , i found many Wrong thing, from what my mom learned me and from what my country agree on.

I saw tomato named "Tomato" as the original tomato my mom learned me to love and enjoy when i eat, but it was not a Tomato it was a in real fact a "Butterfly Tomato" or a "Bacillus thuringiensis Tomato" made by a company called : Calgene, who claim to be the owner of the "Tomato" hein??? what the?

A little more far i saw other tomato never see before this name but she where looking like the usual tomato and called "Bio Tomato" , what is that?

I'm screw i don't understand the logic into this?

why gave name to thing A, if we gave that same name to new thing B and then changing the name of the old thing A, this is really hard to follow up and have absolute non sense.

Here is a what i think a complete list of USA modified food approved.
http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~lrd/biocon.html#usda

I have nothing again that food it self, but please gave me back my Tomato and call your tomato anything else except like the first one.

Question for people who know better then me the subject. A Virus should not trigger our internal defense? so those virus merged with veg, should not do the same?

If yes mean i consume more energy then before?
This may help

A Tomato

Not A Tomato
lol
Lerts has a twin

:sadbanana
You call that a tomato !?!?

<-- THIS IS A TOMATO !!
#7 - CSU1
Sleeper Cell Spammers
OT:

This really confuses the heck outa me, what on earth convinces a poor speaking Canadian to wander in at 9:20am with a sack load of horse shit to offer?

It's the same ol' story though, others just jumped on the band wagon because BR posted, where as this thread might have died with the rest of the BS...go figure

how can we help the mods deal with this shit if we ain't keeping our mouths shut and refraining from replying to this horse shit.

Not leading a very good example miss Rose
"That's not a knife. This is a knife."
"That's a spoon."
"Ah! I see you've played knifey-spooney before."
I was going to post that
Quote from mookie427 :I was going to post that

The important thing is that you posted, allowing us to druel over Jess from The Real Hustle for a few more minutes.
Quote from Becky Rose :This may help

A Tomato x
Not A Tomato x

you are getting a ticket for the next...event
Quote from Becky Rose :This may help
A Tomato

Not A Tomato

That might explain why I've been constipated for the past 10 years, easy mistake to make if the truck is red.
Quote from CSU1 :OT:

This really confuses the heck outa me, what on earth convinces a poor speaking Canadian to wander in at 9:20am with a sack load of horse shit to offer?

It's the same ol' story though, others just jumped on the band wagon because BR posted, where as this thread might have died with the rest of the BS...go figure

how can we help the mods deal with this shit if we ain't keeping our mouths shut and refraining from replying to this horse shit.

Not leading a very good example miss Rose

Since when do I have to set a good example? Please don't tell me I gotta be a good girl it's just not in my genetic makeup to be well behaved!

I'm neither moderator nor developer, and tbh i'm as happy chatting with the folk here about vegetable patch confoundedness as I am about the content of UDP packets and whether Phillipe Massa can count to 10 in under 3 minutes.

Threads die when it is time for them to die, the only folks who want a neet and organised forum are folks who overtly seek to organise everything and even store their CD's alphabetically, in other words, fascists. Forums however aren't like the dictionary, they're more of a melting pot of people with different opinions and a desire to speak that is greater than the desire to listen.
Also I would have to use up my pent up sarcasm on people I actually know, which annoys them and makes me unpopular, so let the nutters stay! (that includes me)
#16 - CSU1
Quote from Becky Rose :Since when do I have to set a good example? .

You are an icon of the LFS community weather you like it or not, if you spam others will follow, simple as.
Quote from CSU1 :
a poor speaking Canadian

Don't want to cause an argument or anything. English is not all Canadians first language.

It shouldn't matter whether or not a member is poor speaking or not anyway. Its an international forum, and shouldnt require all members to have perfect english.

Im not saying this is a great threat, it isnt.

Edit:

And to answer the OP's question. Food.
Quote from CSU1 :You are an icon of the LFS community weather you like it or not, if you spam others will follow, simple as.

It isn't spam, it's just a bit of humour in the "Off Topic" section of the forum. I don't see any harm in that
My favourite food!!
Attached images
kebab.jpg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The important thing is that you posted, allowing us to druel over Jess from The Real Hustle for a few more minutes.

I can post more often if you want
Quote from danthebangerboy :My favourite food!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!ZE CALORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111oneone!!! FATTY!!

Oh I forgot, I am allready fat

And yes, that is my favorite food too.
here ya go ATC..
Attached images
REAL_HUSTLE_JESSICA_1024_x_768.jpg
Quote from CSU1 :You are an icon of the LFS community weather you like it or not, if you spam others will follow, simple as.

Um, an icon?

wow, really, but no i'm just a punter like you.

I come here to kick back, stay in touch and enjoy the mindless ramblings of sim racers. Or in the case of this thread, the crazed ramblings of a French speaking version of Lerts.
Quote from Becky Rose :Since when do I have to set a good example?

ever since youre competing with me and ajp in the 6.5k bracket for the last top10 sadness rating spot
#25 - JJ72
take a deep breathe, and try not to shit yourself:

Your tomato, ISN'T THE REAL TOMATO.

(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG