The online racing simulator
So the conclusion is, a well natured post has just highlighted how un love-lifed the general gist of posters in this thread are.
Quote from BlueFlame :So the conclusion is, a well natured post has just highlighted how un love-lifed the general gist of posters in this thread are.

Or they don't like the idea of posting their saner half all over the Intarwebnets. I can't speak for everyone here, but I don't like the idea of some spotty teen rubbing one out to a picture of my girlfriend.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Or they don't like the idea of posting their saner half all over the Intarwebnets. I can't speak for everyone here, but I don't like the idea of some spotty teen rubbing one out to a picture of my girlfriend.

It doesn't matter, they can't touch If your GF is a teacher, her pupils could be attracted to her, whats the difference? You know other guys fancy her anyway, who ever your gf is.
Quote from BlueFlame :It doesn't matter, they can't touch

It's the decision of their girlfriend. It's her picture, she's the one who has to give permission to have her picture be posted on a website with a bunch of weird ugly nerds who want to fap to it. So if someone doesn't feel like asking their GF for permission to put a picture on here, then they don't have permission and they shouldn't post it.

Quote from BlueFlame :If your GF is a teacher, her pupils could be attracted to her, whats the difference?

He has no control over what people who see her in person think of her. But he has control over whether or not he wants to post a picture up on a forum. That's the difference.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Or they don't like the idea of posting their saner half all over the Intarwebnets. I can't speak for everyone here, but I don't like the idea of some spotty teen rubbing one out to a picture of my girlfriend.

I know I wouldn't post a picture of my better half on the internet. It's a scary place.
I don't understand why though? Who cares if someone thinks your girlfriend is hot and knocks one out to her picture. It should be flattering to you that your girlfriend is desired to others. It's not like you will ever KNOW if someone did jack off to her picture, and even if they told you, you wouldn't believe 'em anyway.

I'm proud of my girl, so i asked her and put her on here but you guys deserve to see the most beautiful girl ever created. Well, I can't NOT be biassed can I?
this is sort of disgusting
This thread is so spammed, i tough that here will be girlfriends pictures, not fake downloaded pictures or something and some spam chat about stupid stuff.
Quote from e2mustang :They were from scotland,thats why i did the baggie mod

You must have found an elite group of transexuals then, 'coz I aint found nothing wrong with them so far...
Quote from feat :This thread is so spammed, i tough that here will be girlfriends pictures, not fake downloaded pictures or something and some spam chat about stupid stuff.

Are you new to the internet? This is exactly how internet forums work. 50% bravado, 45% douchbaggery, 15% pandering to forum leaders.

Me, I've never had a girlfriend. 24 years old, still happy.
Quote from Bawbag :You must have found an elite group of transexuals then, 'coz I aint found nothing wrong with them so far...

LOL but i heard other things on TS,i dont wanna publish them

Ontopic,i would never put my gf's pic on the net<--- its 1 crazy thing in the world,u would never know where that pic will end up.No pic,no future problems.
I would post my wife...

...but I cant afford the stamps to send that much weight to Siberia!
(not to mention she wont fit through the slot in the post-box )
Quote from Bladerunner :...but I cant afford the stamps to send that much weight to Siberia!

something tells me youll be 2 balls short of being a guy if she ever reads this
Quote from Shotglass :something tells me youll be 2 balls short of being a guy if she ever reads this

Why? It would be expensive to send a person through the mail regardless of how much they weigh.
Quote from PAracer :Are you new to the internet? This is exactly how internet forums work. 50% bravado, 45% douchbaggery, 15% pandering to forum leaders.

Me, I've never had a girlfriend. 24 years old, still happy.

Us non American's work in 100% not 110% as the word percent means per 100, cent the latin for 100.
Quote from BlueFlame :Us non American's work in 100% not 110% as the word percent means per 100, cent the latin for 100.

Willy Wonka would beg to differ.

Oh, and "American's" implies possession. apostrophes ftw!
Quote from PAracer :Willy Wonka would beg to differ.

Oh, and "American's" implies possession. apostrophes ftw!

Yea ok, it was a failed attempt at being a Grammar Nazi!
Quote from J@tko :I doubt she'd enjoy being spammed across an international forum by me haha

Yeah I am pretty sure my girl would castrate me if I did. She hates photos in the first place and would pretty much kill me if I posted her picture anywhere. I find all of this odd as she is really good looking.
Quote from Dygear :Yeah I am pretty sure my girl would castrate me if I did. She hates photos in the first place and would pretty much kill me if I posted her picture anywhere. I find all of this odd as she is really good looking.

Think of ze balls man, ZE BALLLS!!!
I advice you not to post up picture of her, even if I'm curious..
Quote from Bladerunner :I would post my wife...

...but I cant afford the stamps to send that much weight to Siberia!
(not to mention she wont fit through the slot in the post-box )

LOL! I actually laughed at my screen, stopped - then laughed again.

Sadly, I can't post my girlfriend because she's plugged into USB and i can't take her out.
nothing sus...
Quote from mcintyrej :LOL! I actually laughed at my screen, stopped - then laughed again.

Sadly, I can't post my girlfriend because she's plugged into USB and i can't take her out.

My girlfriend has three pedals and loads of buttons
yes im the ugly .... but going strong a year now so cant complain

You're not ugly, go get a bag of self esteem...

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG