The online racing simulator
2008 Kyoto 500 Intro
(18 posts, started )
2008 Kyoto 500 Intro
I find the FPS a bit low, or maybe is it the speed of the camera that makes it look like this?

As for the rest, couldn't say - I'm not an oval noob.
Quote from Riders Motion :I find the FPS a bit low, or maybe is it the speed of the camera that makes it look like this?

As for the rest, couldn't say - I'm not an oval noob.

You'll generally find that from my videos. My computer gets around 40-50 FPS, but I limit that to 30, as that's closer to the average. It drops down to 15-20 when I start recording. It's right at the limit for persistence of vision, so I let it slide. When I get money and a life, I am planning on getting a desktop to have LFS on. Right now, I'm running it on my MacBook, and I'm getting the best FPS I've ever gotten, even better than my dorm PC that should have been decent to play it, but sucked.

d
Nice one Indeed there seemed to be a bit of fps drops at some points but it was ok

Nice intro
I like the music ahaha. Good, but we don't hear you too well IMO.
One can definitely tell that you're a broadcaster in real life, with very TV-style speeches, and some cheesy royalty free music - very nice
Hmmm... someone used the wrong race for the intro

Otherwise, it's awesome... especially footage of goober failing out of the pits
Not an awesome quality regarding fps, but fun to watch. Brings up well the challenge look and the voice....well must be from youtube.
Nice overall.
#9 - Dru
sorry - but your voice clarity needs work... you may be a comentator in real life but I find it very difficult to hear you clearly - not sure if its the audio or your accent or a bit of both

edit - ah i see that you have already highlighted this as a problem.... redo the audio and upload it - i wanna hear it

love the cheesy music
Nice! The music reminds me of some of those old tamiya r/c car commercials :P
ookay bumpetibummp...

Just had a second look at this, because of Falke's broadcast video coming along nicely. Just curious why youtube (see attached)

A) Thinks some girlwrestling is related to this video

B) Thinks I'm German

Attached images
scrcap.JPG
Bah its cuz deko's video's sexy so it tried to find other related sexy video's.

And for German well it says I'm british... It's pretty weird.
Quote from evilpimp :
And for German well it says I'm british... It's pretty weird.

IIRC they speak teh same language in Englandland and Canadia.
Quote from hyntty :IIRC they speak teh same language in Englandland and Canadia.

=/ But not speak the same way. But yeah it changes a lot. It also switched to french sometimes . . .
Quote from evilpimp :=/ But not speak the same way. But yeah it changes a lot. It also switched to french sometimes . . .

(How overwhelmed I am of the epic1337ness of all the native speakers today)

Yeah but... It's in your case still one of the official languages in your country. It won't change to Egyptian. My case it chose the wrong germanic language.
Wrong germanic language. =/

Whatever. :P
:doh: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_languages

Quote :The Germanic languages are a group of related languages that constitute a branch of the Indo-European (IE) language family.

...North Germanic languages including Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Icelandic, and Faroese with a combined total of about 20 million speakers.

This is starting to get offtopic. Feels like christmas.

2008 Kyoto 500 Intro
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG