The online racing simulator
#1 - Plies
We need a good XRT,FZ5 skin maker!!! Need a Team Skin made!!!
Plez someone who can make skins, we need u to make a PS(pro sliders) team skin for XRT an FZ5

Team Website
prosliders.ucoz.com

If someone has made a skin, dnt post send to this email!!!!
psplies@yahoo

Are if u got any questions!!!!
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
Skin
the skins main colors should be blue and red
Hey Guys, Its DK_USA, Im a Big Fan Of You Drag and Drifting server and Will Take The Project if you can Give me some information....

Colors: Main(B/R) Secondary(B/R)

Sponsors: If any Specific ones Or Specific Layout.

Logo: If you have one upload it here or Pm it to me, If not Specify how you want it to look as im not to good with logos.

And Finally....

Team Member Names: Do you want member names on there own Separet skin...If so Name All Your Members By The Names That Will Be Seen On The Skins!!

No Worries, Im Good at wut i do as I do it on PS CS2 and if you want a Preview of my work, Ill PM it to whoever would need to see it...Thanks For the Opportunity to help out, And See you on the Server!!!!

DK Out!
Quote from DK_USA :Hey Guys, Its DK_USA, Im a Big Fan Of You Drag and Drifting server and Will Take The Project if you can Give me some information....

Colors: Main(B/R) Secondary(B/R)

Sponsors: If any Specific ones Or Specific Layout.

Logo: If you have one upload it here or Pm it to me, If not Specify how you want it to look as im not to good with logos.

And Finally....

Team Member Names: Do you want member names on there own Separet skin...If so Name All Your Members By The Names That Will Be Seen On The Skins!!

No Worries, Im Good at wut i do as I do it on PS CS2 and if you want a Preview of my work, Ill PM it to whoever would need to see it...Thanks For the Opportunity to help out, And See you on the Server!!!!

DK Out!

We don't have any logos and team member names on their own separete skin would be great colors dont matter just mainly blue and red for all members name visit us at prosliders.ucoz.com and go to Members page

Thanks for the help!
ok ill get those start imediatly, But where should i put them when im done?
ok Im All Done and Im Sending them your Way via Win.Zip on both of your accounts just in case one cdoesnt make it I hope you guys over there at PS like the Skins!!!!!!

PM Me For anything else!!!!!!

Cya Around.....DK_USA
I Cant Seem To Send It Via My Email Providers, If you get it From My Gmail Account... Let me know If Not Ill Have to Give it to You Through the Forum...Which is the Easiest Way To Do It...

Just let me know.....DK_USA

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG