The online racing simulator
shit. The stats processor stopped. Well it's processing everything again now, so nothing's lost, but it'll take maybe an hour to catch up.

If this happens again, please mail us - that way I'll see it sooner and can address the problem quicker.
ohkey victor, thanks for correcting it
Quote from Victor :shit. The stats processor stopped. Well it's processing everything again now, so nothing's lost, but it'll take maybe an hour to catch up.

If this happens again, please mail us - that way I'll see it sooner and can address the problem quicker.

My threshold of 'maybe it'll be better if someone would contact Victor' was about 1700h cet... (reading the forum)

how should one deal with contacting you if this would ever happen again?

cheers & happy this one can/could get recovered
A message via the contact us page at lfs.net would do - could put something like LFSWORLD URGENCY in the subject or so - it'll get our attention the moment we (I, atm) see it.
Or you can guess my email address with the shortest of thoughts vic combined with lfs.net ...

though i'm quite confident the bug that caused this is now fixed, so it shouldn't happen anymore.
I Think email to LFS Tech ? or here http://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus

I was going to send one buy had assumed that some kind soul had already done so and again, pressumed that it was being dealt with, Good to hear those that were online havent lost any data.
LFSW progress windows are nuts.
For instance it actually reports 6 drivers on ConeDodgers 1 while there are 27 people connected.

In-game commands such as /w and /ws don't work. No reply at all.
that's the catching up bit. It's now processing the stats from today. It'll have caught up in about 45 minutes.
woot now i've got Vic's email I can get some seriously hot cyber going! Do you feel the same way about UV co-ordinates as me Vic?

I think it's cool that nothing has been lost, that's some smart programming.
Yes there was something wrong with LFSW yesterday, no hosts list, no players list...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG