The online racing simulator

Poll : Do You think there should be a mountain drift course?

Closed since :
Yes
No
Quote from Qvarnis :It`s just because Live For Speed is too damn good game.

Good game for drifting? And why I don't make my own racing server; why should I, No one really wouldn't care less about my server. I've already seen it. Second, no money for keeping it up.

It is just that there are too many drifters!
Okay then, Hitler. Going to kill the drifters now?
Quote from Ca18Slider :Okay then, Hitler. Going to kill the drifters now?

O god... Now you are calling me hitler. Look, I don't have nothing personal against you, I like you all, I just don't like that more than half of lfs community drifts because this is really a racing simulation more than a drifting. Try to understand my point please.
How about this, Zeugni. I'll say what I'm going to say to someone that's acting like the game is a dieing beached whale.

Idiot.

It's all great and all mate, but come on. This game simulates the best driving to date. Racing, drifting, cruising, it all works. How many drift servers have something like CTRA? None! All the servers are the same, racing around a few cars. You race around any car from the UF1 to the FZR. But if you're going to talk like we're "killing" the game, at least make your statement without making us look like bastards.
Quote from Ca18Slider :How about this, Zeugni. I'll say what I'm going to say to someone that's acting like the game is a dieing beached whale.

Idiot.

Learn something about history.

If you did you wouldn't call someone like this. :thumbsdow
What isn't there to know, Hitler headed a genocide. If you're going to go off and say "It was because he was mixed in the head," then I'd like you to move to America, and join the Green Peace brigade, zeugnimod.
Quote from Ca18Slider :How many drift servers have something like CTRA? None!

Yeah and it should keep like that, problem is that there are too many drifters can't u just understand that.. Too many drifters.

And by that hitler thing, you really should learn about history.
Well, let's see this from a different viewpoint.

The majority of the drifters are idiots. Yeah, I'll say that about the people I play with, they're morons. Now how many of the good drifters, mainly: D-Pigs team, Drift Sensation, Kei Office, etc go around and ruin everything on the track? Whether they're drifting or racing, those guys that couldn't control their cars would cause big problems - you wouldn't want ALL those bad drivers on your race servers, would ya?

Okay, then give me a history lesson on MSN smart man.

RAHayesJ@hotmail.com
Quote from Ca18Slider :What isn't there to know, Hitler headed a genocide. If you're going to go off and say "It was because he was mixed in the head," then I'd like you to move to America, and join the Green Peace brigade, zeugnimod.

You don't only have to learn something about history, you also have to learn to read and understand posts of others. :rolleyes:
Oh, I definitely understand where he's coming from. Thing is, he's also been a smart ass by pointing out that LFS should be RACE only, and nobody should do anything else. It's irritating, and I'm sick of seeing that sort of bullshit coming from this nice, wonderful forum.
Quote from Ca18Slider :Oh, I definitely understand where he's coming from. Thing is, he's also been a smart ass by pointing out that LFS should be RACE only, and nobody should do anything else. It's irritating, and I'm sick of seeing that sort of bullshit coming from this nice, wonderful forum.

You made me smile, You just don't seem to understand lol.
What did I say in my earlier post? Too many drifters.
Not meaning that everyone should gtfo
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Drifting and cruising have messed up lfs so baddly.

Care to elaborate? I think it's only good that the children and child minded people who are unable to race properly populate cruising and kiddydramadrifting servers.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :There would be hell alot more racing servers if there wouldn't be drifting or cruising.

Dear Tomba, your logic is impenetrable. If things were as they were back in 0.04 (drifting wasn't popular and there was no cruising) there would only be less players in lfs. Your boxed way of thinking is why you won't be able to understand that catering to the needs of many will bring a bigger plasma tv into your living room and another sports car to your garage. Before you or someone else takes out the 'these slow the important developments' -card out of the sleeve, I'd like to point out that if lfs userbase remained as small as it was in 0.04 or 0.1 developers would probably need a second job to keep their families eating more than just pasta and canned tuna.

Also, at 03:45 utc out of 258 public servers only 28 were drift servers and 41 cruise servers. 103 private servers.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :GTR2 Is prob the only game where is no drifting at all

That's all it is and will ever be, a game with limited bogus physics and will never be able to simulate drifting properly.

:munching_Commence troll war
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Why you are making my opinion such a big deal? ....

'Cause you're trolling.... ie. your opinion is worthlessly subjective. If you really want to indulge this interminable garbage, please search and read through the countless other threads on this subject and rehearse the arguments in your head.

That way you'll get the adrenaline rush of righteous anger without having to embarrass the rest of the racing community in public.

Thanks.
i say yes! this is a racing simulator and drifting is a type of racing, that has taken over!! :P so i say yeh put it for demo racers :P and bring back the xrt for demo people aswell coz we wanna drift and u gay admins leave us with crappy cars so we cant drift, so i gotta play version x all the time
Quote from DRiFT-BOY :i say yes! this is a racing simulator and drifting is a type of racing, that has taken over!! :P so i say yeh put it for demo racers :P and bring back the xrt for demo people aswell coz we wanna drift and u gay admins leave us with crappy cars so we cant drift, so i gotta play version x all the time

ROOOOOOOOOFLLLLLL best post ever

BUY S2 IDIOT!
heeheh thanks
not only drifting , touge racing too.. in da mountains sounds funny
Quote from mrminor28 :not only drifting , touge racing too.. in da mountains sounds funny

damn right !
Quote from DRiFT-BOY :i say yes! this is a racing simulator and drifting is a type of racing, that has taken over!! :P so i say yeh put it for demo racers :P and bring back the xrt for demo people aswell coz we wanna drift and u gay admins leave us with crappy cars so we cant drift, so i gotta play version x all the time

drifting isnt a type of racing, its a type of motorsport and stop being cheap and buy S2:P
im greek = im cheep :P
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I don't have anything against it in irl. But yes, I have something against it in lfs. GTR2 Is prob the only game where is no drifting at all so that's why I like it. There really is no a game where is racing only, maybe iRacing but I have not looked into it though.

Well I would accept drifting in lfs if it wouldn't take over the racing,
but saddly it takes over for most of the ppl.

It doesnt take over the racing in LFS - the people who ONLY drift obviously bought the game to drift!

You make it out as if they were all fast racers and then they got "stolen" by drifting which they didnt. Why do you even care what the drifters do anyway? By most peoples opinions of them theyre all 11 year old kids who scream and cry, arent they?

You sound like another freeloader who actually thinks they have a choice in what Scawen puts in the free demo. Its free - so you have no say in whats in it or what should be in it. If you want to drift then buy the game - its not that hard or expensive. Its one of the cheapest game's i've bought in a long time and its lasted me about 3 years.

If your just gonna go "oh i have no money i can't buy it" then what are you doing with your life? I was 13 when I bought this game and still earned the money to pay for it. Just saying "i have no money" means your lazy and don't deserve a say in improvement suggestions.
Quote from e2mustang :ROOOOOOOOOFLLLLLL best post ever

BUY S2 IDIOT!

Hahahaha! Obviously he didn't see your last sentence. :ices_rofl
Quote from Ca18Slider :Okay then, Hitler. Going to kill the drifters now?

Haha, one of the ineffable laws of the internet is that any argument will result, sooner or later, in someone being compared to Hitler
Quote from Crashgate3 :Haha, one of the ineffable laws of the internet is that any argument will result, sooner or later, in someone being compared to Hitler

and it's always interesting to see how americans use the terms "hitler" and "nazi" , i.e. overexpand their meaning, and how germans feel embarrassed as soon as someone throws the H-bomb!

Mountian Drift Course
(482 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG