The online racing simulator
Kyoto 500 Series - FO8 Oval Race - 200 Laps - 9 August
Hey all !

So back by popular demand (I get mobbed after every one of these I do asking "When's the next one !??") here we are ! A long-distance, patience required, strategy a must, on-the-fly adjustments that can make or break your race, and all the drama of a long oval race here !

We'll be using the Kyoto 500 ruleset, with the following modifications/omissions/flatout ignorances.

Lucky Dog Rule will NOT be used. Wave-around (for cars between leader and pace car) WILL be used.

Pitlane ENTRY will be right before the pit wall. Tonight into tommorow I'll upload the layout used with pics to illustrate this. The turn three apron entry method will not be used.

Qualifying will be one outlap and two hotlaps and one proper inlap. Pull into pitlane, and stop before the kink along the outside wall.

The race start will be in three-wide formation as per the rules.

Setup restrictions are that you MUST RUN R2s ONLY in qualifying and race sessions. Everything else is up to you.

The race will be at 1700 UTC (1800 BST, 1300 EDT). Qualifying will start at this time.

I'll be tracking complete official signups here. Please, if you're interested, take a stop in the (FM) Oval Junkies! server and get some practice in.

For rules and other info, visit the New Dimension Racing Events / Kyoto 500 subsection of this Leagues and Events section.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- 400 Online Laps of KY1 / FO8 (KY1R Excluded)
- An Uploaded hotlap of KY1 / FO8 (KY1R Excluded) of less that 37.750
- A friendly attitude and respect to all racers, administrators, and support staff
- The mentality that this is a full-on race, not a pickup 5 or 8 or 10 lapper race. You've got to show the patience early on to sort yourselves out from the big mess at the start, so you can all last to lap 200.

PM me or post here or in the Kyoto 500 fourms for this. Give your signup here.

d

Car # Driver Name LFSName Team Confirmed ? (If No, Reason also)
16 Gary Thomsen II Gball_30 N/A Yes
54 Ondrej Maska Agarash N/A Yes - (Is missing laps, but has been seen in racing and will be allowed in.)
na na greenhorn N/A Yes
na na ty00123 N/A No - Missing Hotlap
02 Zdeněk Cagaš Kid222 CeRT Yes - (Is missing laps, but has been seen in racing and will be allowed in.)
111 V. Gorski major_syphillis [NORRIS] Yes
053 Tiffany Green Sueycide_FD N/A Yes
302 Jack Honeycutt ilaybrk N/A Yes
38 M. Noordhoek Ramses FM Yes
777 M. Geeland mk1golf n/a Yes
na na smurfelort N/A No - Missing Hotlaps and Laps
na na popps258 FM Yes - (Is missing hotlap, but has been seen in racing and will be allowed in.)
808 O. Peterman FM-Failure FM Yes
85 Kevin Seal BRiT_orc FRO Yes

I probably should also put entry line format.

Number | Real name | LFSName | Team

Example:
000 | John Doe | dekojester | New Dimension Racing

d
I would like to enter...
#16 Gary Thomsen II - Gball_30 - none at this time

Cheers
54 | Ondrej Maska | Agarash | t.b.a.
02 | Zdeněk Cagaš | Kid222 | CeRT
111 \ V. Gorski \ -=GOONiE=-\ [NORRIS]
053 | Tiffany Green| Sueycide_FD | N/A
Server for this event will be: