The online racing simulator
V1 Championship Round 1
First of all, I would like to thank to V1 and UKCT for orgazinig this great event. The qualifications were great, we had some very good practice races. I would have some proposals to make the series even better.

1. During qualifications it would be fine if you could watch live results of other qual servers, so you can better compare the times to others. Some live timing stuff would be great.

2. Sadly i didn't manage to qualify to the race (I was stuck in last qual), but I am sure that the feature race would be a good one, but noone is able to watch it. I know that Becky is not part of the CTRA team anymore, but she developed a camera system (X-cam) which could broadcast the event live. I think many people would like to watch the event.

Keep up the good work, and I hope more and more prople will show up in the pre-qual events!
I think V1 has nothing to do with CTRA.

You said no one is able to watch it. That's not true. The server is on LFS Remote, I'm watching right now.
Sorry for getting your hopes up z - I put it up there as I was having trouble. Got it fixed, so LFS Remote won't be active for this one
#4 - Gil07
Quote from Christofire :Sorry for getting your hopes up z - I put it up there as I was having trouble. Got it fixed, so LFS Remote won't be active for this one

Why not?
#5 - SamH
Quote from Gil07 :Why not?

We originally decided to keep the results quiet until the broadcast - something that worked very well for the STCC, and brought in a lot of interest for the broadcast itself, with much anticipation (many people didn't want to KNOW the result until they saw the broadcast, and it was agreed that it wouldn't be discussed in public).

After the race today, though, the admins discussed whether or not it was a good policy to keep the results secret. Since V1 is entirely open to everyone, we've agreed that the action should be shared with everyone that wants to know, as soon as they want to know or as soon as we can make it available. Unlike the STCC, which was a closed series, devised for broadcast, V1 is primarily FOR and IN the community. In future we will ensure that access to race information reflects that, and the live race will be available to everyone via LFS Remote
Is it possible for a replay to be uploaded?
#7 - SamH
#8 - Spils
Sorry if this is a silly question but what is LFS remote, ive never head of this till now
#10 - SamH
www.lfsworld.net/remote

Check it out.. it's fairly self-explanatory when you see it

[edit] Thrashed at the finish by traxxion.. as it is in LFS, so shall it be on the forum!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG