The online racing simulator
My first ever vacation to a foreighn country
Im goi on vacatiuon for the first time since i was 6 after that deu to perntal money probelem we never got to go anywhere.

But now firt vthge first ever time im going to a foreighn country to the french part of belgium.
So i wil be gone for 10 days i also made this thread to share this with u guy im just to excited
Congrats and have some fun! I take it this is why your missing Head-to-Head? :P Oh well, it will be much better to hear about your experiences, so let us know!
Hope you get to enjoy the trip pal... Its always great to travel and get to know other countries.

good luck
Quote from blackbird04217 :Congrats and have some fun! I take it this is why your missing Head-to-Head? :P Oh well, it will be much better to hear about your experiences, so let us know!

yes this is the excact reason

But only event NR 1 and the train event
Enjoy the trip and travel as much as you can in your life
Have fun Chrisuu, it probably seems like a big adventure, but even the 'french' part of Belgium is very very similar to Holland...if not quite as flat

(Sort of same 'difference' between England and Scotland really...same sort of people, just speak a different language )
Quote from Bladerunner :Have fun Chrisuu, it probably seems like a big adventure, but even the 'french' part of Belgium is very very similar to Holland...if not quite as flat

(Sort of same 'difference' between England and Scotland really...same sort of people, just speak a different language )

Whel i forgot to manchin for 2 days oif the 10 days my dad wil pick me op and take me to the...

NORDSCHLEIFE !!!
gratz man
Congrats! I'm 22 and never been abroad.
congrats! traveling to other countries is great.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Im goi on vacatiuon for the first time since i was 6 after that deu to perntal money probelem we never got to go anywhere.

But now firt vthge first ever time im going to a foreighn country to the french part of belgium.
So i wil be gone for 10 days i also made this thread to share this with u guy im just to excited

wallonie( de walen)
dont go!!
their bastards
they live on the money of the flemish people (vlamingen)
their so cheap, the have like 15 speed cams, and vlaanderen 10000+
cuz they cant afford cars
what part r u going to?
i hope you enjoy your stay tho
watch out for those french people tho, i dont trust them
and watch ur wallet and such.
toerists are common victims of pickpockets
eeeeeww, u probably are going to the ardens, but cities like Liege, Charleroi stay away from there, it smells, u get robbed, bah!!. Wow Nordschleife that must be great, my parents (even my mom lol) are talking about it to go there =)
Im back guys!!

But i had mistaken something I actualy stayed on the mere edge of my own country But close to the border with belgium and germany

Its the part of our country that is called Limburg.
But i had a pretty good time their but so close to belgium those hils kill :tiltwhen ur used to flat holland)

My bike speedo showed i was doing 80 KM/H and i was like WTF!!!!

I also went to a town called Valkenburg i went to the caves and cavebiked there(driving a mountainbike in a cave)
It was like very scary on the parts that went downwords caus sometimes it was so dark you could barely see ahead of but that made it so awsome

I also went to a raceday on zolder wich was realy nice had a talk with some race pro's and ' they actaly knew what lfs was 2 of them were lfs players from some where in Antwerpen.

EDIT: I also went to Antwerpenwith a Benlenlux region line train i also found alot of manga there that was just a treat to my eyes

More wil come later and some pics
greets Chris

@wsinda already beighn there 2 times
That was quıck..

Im here ın Turkey Antalya now. After that well go to Spaın..

Stupıd kb layout
i go every year to the same country, same lake, same camping and most of times same spot for the last 10 years (my mum for like 40 year) we always go to Lago di Garda in Italy
we got a speedboat, its fun on the lake
Sounds like you had quite a bit of fun. I don't go on holiday much and it's always to Wales, but I like it there and always end up finding a Steam railway of some sort.
We drove to Spain in 2006, and whilst being probably the most expensive holiday we ever had, (Land Rover Discovery (:schwitzAlthough thankfully a diesel - We'd have broken the bank with a V8 )) + Lots of hotels) it was definitely the best.

I remember one day, on the way back, we'd been driving all day, from Toledo, in Spain, and we drove through the Pyrenees (planning to stay somewhere there), however, we kept on going all the way through the Pyrenees, and then into France. At about 1am, we stopped at a french McDonalds and had a picnic on the car bonnet (kept the food nicely warm ), before continuing all the way to Tolouse. Where we eventually stayed in the cheapest hotel in town .

It really was an adventure
Belgium huh? Make sure you check out Brugge. Worth it just for the Waffles I rekon ! I know you said French part but Belgium is small - a day trip to Brugge is no problem. -

damn just noticed the dates ! - Sounds like you had a good time .. nice
Quote from gezmoor :Belgium huh? Make sure you check out Brugge. Worth it just for the Waffles I rekon ! I know you said French part but Belgium is small - a day trip to Brugge is no problem. -

damn just noticed the dates ! - Sounds like you had a good time .. nice

I thought Luik/Liège was famous for its waffles, instead of Brugge.

@Chrisuu: Did you get to see the Ring (:bowdown too?
i recently went to the UK with some friends for the European Drift Championship at Silverstone for the weekend, was really nice to see LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS of japanese cars wich u wouldnt see here in the BeNeLux lol(meanin how many there were lulz). We also went to uhm i think it was Towncester or Northamptonshire town. Allot of hot girls yummy lol. But eventually we ended up on the terrace of our hotel. AND i saw the place in dover were the TopGear guys tested their amfiby vehicles

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG