The online racing simulator
whats your phantasy when you play the game?
(48 posts, started )
#1 - lerts
i often think im a spermatozoid racing for fecundation, this makes me win instinticvly

i also think im in the future racing through wormholes to take control of the past, for this is particularly cools the rotational images you get when you spin in air, you left the wormohole and spin uncontrolled around the galaxy

rarely do i imagine im racing a car

sometimes all happens at once the time lines coincide and im being fecundated at another time line just at the same moment i win a race inthis time line and yet another self of the future of another simultaneous time line at the same time won a wormhole race to the past
Wait... what? I can't entirely fathom what you're saying. Are you saying that you're imagining yourself doing something similar but different to what you're doing and that helps you accomplish your task?
#3 - lerts
yep whats the point of winning a race with another guys online, i gain nothing so i tend to lose but with some imagination i can make it more fun and worth winning
i tend to zone out.... don't know where i am or what im doing... pure focus on the game.... then my mind kicks in and its been 3 days 7 hours and many an angry person flooding my phone with a " im not paying you do sit on yer' a*** and play some crappy MMORG "
lerts i want whatever you are smoking.
Quote from Thunderhead :lerts i want whatever you are smoking.

He's a demo racer so the first drug I can think of is... Crack.
Quote from Riders Motion :He's a demo racer so the first drug I can think of is... Crack.

Lol! :P

Erm, I usually end up concentrating quite a bit. If I really get into it I just concentrate like crazy and usually manage to get good enough laptimes. If I'm not really into it I'm just kinda there driving around the track, chatting, etc... I don't imagin anything though. O_O
I don't fantasize anything. I visualize my actions and the consequences of those actions like so:
I'm about to pass someone and I am outside. A right turn is coming up.
  • If I try to beat him to the corner and overtake him mid-corner on the outside, I could be pushed off the corner because he might try to speed up as well and could understeer into me.
  • I can slow down and overtake him later.
  • I can speed up until the corner entry is about to begin. Then I can slow down suddenly and cause my opponent to speed by me and go farther outside the corner since he wants to get there as fast as he thinks I want to. I can then take the inside of the corner to overtake him because I have a line with a tighter radius and he is trying to lessen his understeer by slowing down.
So then I choose the third option and guess what? It works!
missy peregrym
Quote from lerts :i often think im a spermatozoid racing for fecundation, this makes me win instinticvly

Quote from Thunderhead :lerts i want whatever you are smoking.

HAHAHAHA at this thread
that's going to my sig
Damn. I was away when this guy became legend the first time. I now see what the fuss was all about :twirl:
#13 - arco
When I'm racing, I imagine myself chasing boobs (o)(o). Weird...
Quote from SilverArrows77 :Why does Doctor Who now come to mind for me... lol. Maybe he needs a TARDIS skin for his car and a new username TIMELORD

haha

btw, u got a pm silver :P
Quote from arco :When I'm racing, I imagine myself chasing boobs (o)(o). Weird...

lol! i cant even imagine when we are fighting for wr's
Classic lerts.
My fantasy while I'm racing is to go fast
I find if I've played a lot of LFS, I get to the stage where I don't really feel like I'm driving a car. I don't really think about the fact that I'm driving something with four wheels and a steering wheel and pedals. I guess I just kind of get 'lost' in what I'm doing, or zone out, something like that, and just not really relate it to driving a car. Anyone else kinda understand where I'm coming from?
Quote from lerts :i often think im a spermatozoid racing for fecundation, this makes me win instinticvly

i also think im in the future racing through wormholes to take control of the past, for this is particularly cools the rotational images you get when you spin in air, you left the wormohole and spin uncontrolled around the galaxy

rarely do i imagine im racing a car

sometimes all happens at once the time lines coincide and im being fecundated at another time line just at the same moment i win a race inthis time line and yet another self of the future of another simultaneous time line at the same time won a wormhole race to the past

Similar to that really.
My fantasy is that one day I won't finish either last or in the middle of the pack. And even more unlikely than that, I very often fantasise that there are no crashes at T1 on the first lap.

A man can dream.
Quote from chanoman315 :HAHAHAHA at this thread
that's going to my sig

Yeah, when I read the first sentence I bursted out in laughter
This is one of the epic topics xD

Hmm, I do have some fantacy/imagination, but only when winning or in intence situations. Tend to get a commentary that screams out if it's a closa race, makes me give that little extra, or I sometime feel like the king of the world if I actually manage to win a race.
Yeah, it bursts my ego meter ^ high. But that's mostly if I am affected by alkohol, normally I don't imaginate anything special.
Well, I dream about boobs all the time, and imgainate them mmm.. but that's not the point!
#22 - Jakg

I know the feeling.
Man, what are you smoking?
For me it's quite the other way around...When I'm making love to my gf I fantasize I'm playing Lfs...

Hit the apexes right, early throttle on the exit to have more speed on the straight, brake on time so as to not have any "accidents", while managing my tires for them to hold the whole race!
Quote from Paranoid Android :When I'm making love to my gf I fantasize I'm playing Lfs...

Precisely the reason chase-cam hasn't been removed.

(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG