The online racing simulator
Strangest overeaction of the month award...
(118 posts, closed, started )
Seems that I'm Gay as I like Erasure, Queen (altough I don't agree Mercury was gay).

And Cyndy Lauper.

I must admit it took me some time to figure out Cyndi Lauper. And I also don't hate Madonna, she's kinda average.
Quote from Lible :Seems that I'm Gay as I like Erasure, Queen (altough I don't agree Mercury was gay).

And Cyndy Lauper.

I must admit it took me some time to figure out Cyndi Lauper. And I also don't hate Madonna, she's kinda average.

Queen and Cindy Lauper aren't that bad.

I have a good friend who likes Scooter music. Now that's a bad taste!
Quote from Lible :Queen (altough I don't agree Mercury was gay).

You don't agree with Freddie Mercury about his own sexuality?

Quote from Lible :I also don't hate Madonna, she's kinda average.

There are few people in popular music that I hate more than Madonna. She's been making records for 25 years without learning a ****ing thing about music - and it shows. Major triads for every melody, for 25 years? Give me a ****ing break.

She's on my hit list along with Phil Collins and Elton John.

And Bono.
Wasn't Mercury bi?

Nothing wrong with Queen. They have several good songs.

Genesis was good but Phil should have stayed behind the drum set.

Only black people make really good music. Michael Jackson is proof of this.
Quote from thisnameistaken :

There are few people in popular music that I hate more than Madonna.

So long as she keeps that twat Guy Ritchie from making any more films then she's ok with me...
#83 - JTbo
We all believe something in our lives, what ever those somethings might be.

But I believe that man and woman are meant to each other, not man to man or woman to woman, if in community people believe opposite what I believe, what do you think that I prefer? Certainly not to be part of community at least.

It is for me about same as raping a child and sending her back to mother in pieces, so how could I be in any relation with such persons? Certainly it would be impossible and certainly I don't want to offer anything to such persons.

If they are offended because of this, then be, but at least I'm not stopping them to be what they are, I'm just going to find place where they are not welcome.

Besides, I'm far too busy with IRL to do anything with LFS or any other game for at least 2-3 years from now, so you would not see me anyways and at current time nobody won't even remember who I was as today's world time runs so fast, which is just fine
Quote from JTbo :It is for me about same as raping a child and sending her back to mother in pieces, so how could I be in any relation with such persons? Certainly it would be impossible and certainly I don't want to offer anything to such persons.

I'm just going to find place where they are not welcome.

Sorry, the same stupid shit as several weeks ago. :rolleyes:

Being gay is the same as raping a child? :thumbsdow
Quote from JTbo :But I believe that man and woman are meant to each other, not man to man or woman to woman
It is for me about same as raping a child and sending her back to mother in pieces, so how could I be in any relation with such persons? Certainly it would be impossible and certainly I don't want to offer anything to such persons.

One question, are you strongly religious? Because I cannot believe that a normal sane human can get such a warped view all by himself.

Duh, of course man and woman are "meant" for each other, you know, biology and all that. However that doesn't mean you have to hate persons who are attracted to the same sex because a tiny little thing in their brain is wired differently.
#86 - JTbo
Quote from AndroidXP :One question, are you strongly religious? Because I cannot believe that a normal sane human can get such a warped view all by himself.

Duh, of course man and woman are "meant" for each other, you know, biology and all that. However that doesn't mean you have to hate persons who are attracted to the same sex because a tiny little thing in their brain is wired differently.

I'm more of anti religious, also from this side it does look like that it is some others that have warped view.

How you can write binary with only 1's or 0's but not using both?

Clearly it is major error to even try to write it without other half.

All I hear is that they born different etc. Show me scientific proof that their brain actually is different or that there is difference in dna?
It is not like that.

I would not say that I hate them, even they have made choices that seem totally insane to any sane person it is their choice, as long as I don't have to be any relation with them do what you like, but don't try to say I should be friends and accept them as natural beings as for example someone that did born without one leg, that is pushing it bit too far.
#87 - Jakg
I wouldn't exactly say they "choose" to be gay...
#88 - JTbo
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry, the same stupid shit as several weeks ago. :rolleyes:

Being gay is the same as raping a child? :thumbsdow

That is how I see it, you are free to see it how you like, but could you stop being mentally retarded by forcing others to your views and not allowing different views.

You know it is perfectly accepted to agree to disagree, without saying someone stupid?

I don't see why I even bother...
#89 - JTbo
Quote from Jakg :I wouldn't exactly say they "choose" to be gay...

Their emotion choose for them? Whatever, it is not that they born either, what would stop me saying I did born to be violent so I should be allowed to be violent?

Hopeless, you could try to say, ok but that is your point of view...
Quote from JTbo :All I hear is that they born different etc. Show me scientific proof that their brain actually is different or that there is difference in dna?
It is not like that.

So what? Even if it were like that, it's not like it'd be easy for them to reproduce and pass on their gay genes.

Of course nobody can force you to accept them, but throwing a tantrum and leaving a community because they think different than you in one aspect that doesn't even have any effect on the internet? And you call us intolerant for not understanding your honestly quite ridiculous reactions? Do you fear of getting infected by gayness over the intertubes?

By the way, regarding gays not counting as natural beings...
Quote from JTbo :That is how I see it, you are free to see it how you like, but could you stop being mentally retarded by forcing others to your views and not allowing different views.

You know it is perfectly accepted to agree to disagree, without saying someone stupid?

I don't see why I even bother...

I wonder who here is mentally retarded.

No need to say anything stupid, you have that covered very well.
Quote from JTbo :All I hear is that they born different etc. Show me scientific proof that their brain actually is different or that there is difference in dna?
It is not like that.

the condition is a bit more extreme than homosexuality but im sure you dont approve ot it either
http://www.symposion.com/ijt/ijtc0106.htm

Quote from JTbo :That is how I see it, you are free to see it how you like, but could you stop being mentally retarded by forcing others to your views and not allowing different views.

yes but youre saying something extremely stupid... with rape theres a victim... in normal homosexuality everything happens under the consent of all parties involved
#93 - JTbo
Quote from AndroidXP :So what? Even if it were like that, it's not like it'd be easy for them to reproduce and pass on their gay genes.

Of course nobody can force you to accept them, but throwing a tantrum and leaving a community because they think different than you in one aspect that doesn't even have any effect on the internet? And you call us intolerant for not understanding your honestly quite ridiculous reactions? Do you fear of getting infected by gayness over the intertubes?

By the way, regarding gays not counting as natural beings...

If I dislike of something, why would I need to continue being part of something when all it causes is huge amount of discomfort?

Newsflash, there is no reason at all.

Why do you think that I wrote all that? For you? Hardly, could it be those few that are not demanding everyone to be happy surrounded by gays?

Sorry pal, I have full right to choose what I like and what I don't like, also what I do and what I don't do, I guess gays have same rights too, nothing more nothing less?

I'm being accused from being ridiculous, stupid and all of that and only that I read some seem not to understand why I really leave, I explain it and boom, again same few (gays?) starts to say how I should be this and I should do that.

Screw you, I do whatever I want to do and so will you, but at least I'm not asking others to leave because I can't stand them, which you seem want to do. Well actually denying to leave, but principle is same.

Pushing needles under nails is not particularly fun from my opinion, but you are asking me to continue doing that, you see now why I leave?

Also I'm very surprised to see that some members are so fake here, they say things from others claiming to be so much 'better' and accepting, yet they fail to accept others opinion as others opinion. Now who was the narrow minded one here?
#94 - SamH
I respect that JTbo believes what he believes, as we all do. Though I don't agree with how he sees things, at the end of the day your convictions are your convictions. You should be true to yourself.

However, you betray your own self if you don't learn all there is to know about the subject you are so adamant about. How else can you be sure your convictions are worth standing by? The scientific facts demonstrate that your beliefs, though they are strong, are not reasonably sustainable. It is nobody's responsibility but yours to educate yourself, and until you have educated yourself you will appear foolish to the informed when you present your uninformed views.

Sexuality is no more a choice that one makes than the colour of one's skin. In being true to themselves, some people are gay. You must separate out what is "normal" from what is "natural". Homosexuality is "natural", even though it is not "normal" in the sense that the scientific purpose of humankind is to propagate.

I think you should learn to accept it as, literally, a "fact of life".. and most importantly, I think you need to recognise that being homosexual is neither easy nor convenient.. most gays I know, when speaking candidly, truthfully wish they had been born "normal". But if you demand respect for being true to yourself, then you should expect nothing less from others - including gays.
Quote from JTbo :Why do you think that I wrote all that? For you? Hardly, could it be those few that are not demanding everyone to be happy surrounded by gays?

surrounded? i can think of exactly one person on this forum that has come out

Quote :Also I'm very surprised to see that some members are so fake here, they say things from others claiming to be so much 'better' and accepting, yet they fail to accept others opinion as others opinion. Now who was the narrow minded one here?

intollerance will not be tollerated
#96 - JTbo
Quote from zeugnimod :I wonder who here is mentally retarded.

No need to say anything stupid, you have that covered very well.

You started it, I just merely expressed words to you in your own way, you can try and twist it how ever you like, but it was you that called stupid in first place.

Don't try to read between my lines, there is nothing to read, what I say I say directly and that is how I stand, for example I never did say gays are child rapers, I wrote that that is how I see them, which is a lot different from what they are, but I guess it is fairly impossible for you to understand based to replies I have seen here.

You have brains, use them, here is bit more of information to help you to process information, my pulse is 65 at the moment, I'm calm and not feeling strongly to any direction really. I laugh bit every now and then reading comments here as I see how again people is completely ignoring what I write and jumping into first possible conclusion that their brain feeds to them.

It must be how I write, maybe I'm unclear or something, but stubbornly I see people running on same track over and over again that track says panic panic nobody is not allowed to think like that, he must be guided to same track with everyone else.

And you know what I do, I shutdown my computer, go to bed, count sheeps and fell in sleep smiling, seeing how many sheeps there really are

Good bye, hope you find meaning from that, it is now purposely hidden between lines.

edit: +1 SamH, but remember also to be sceptical from sources, shall you not take truth of granted, but possible, or something along those lines.
Quote from JTbo :It must be how I write, maybe I'm unclear or something

quarter past 12
#99 - 5haz
I'm confused, JTbo said he was leaving ages ago, but he's back...

Attention seeking perhaps? A real secure person minded would have left this forum and and LFS and never looked back.
Quote from 5haz :I'm confused, JTbo said he was leaving ages ago, but he's back...

Attention seeking perhaps? A real secure person minded would have left this forum and never looked back.

$ignore_list++;
This thread is closed

Strangest overeaction of the month award...
(118 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG