The online racing simulator
LFS is cheap! (for euro countries)
Did you know that because of varying exchange rates, LFS in Euro countries is a lot cheaper right now than for example compared to last year?

LFS S2 license (£24 GBP) :
2007 : €36 EUR
NOW : €30 EUR

A 6 Euro discount! Just like that The British Pound isn't very strong at the moment, while the Euro is, making it attractive for Europeans to buy goods in England. I guess if you live in a Euro country and you've had doubts about the price before, now is your chance to get your LFS license with a 17% discount!
#2 - TG44
:tired:

I guess it's good... but wont help me get 6€ back
Ok then, could I get my 6 € back, please?
This means that GB should finally start using € ?
Nice way of hinting that the Brits aren´t really Europeans.
Quote from Kalev EST :Nice way of hinting that the Brits aren´t really Europeans.

heh ok changed title a bit
It's not called Europe to us, it's the former British Empire.
Quote from Victor :Did you know that because of varying exchange rates, LFS in Euro countries is a lot cheaper right now than for example compared to last year?

LFS S2 license (£24 GBP) :
2007 : €36 EUR
NOW : €30 EUR

A 6 Euro discount! Just like that The British Pound isn't very strong at the moment, while the Euro is, making it attractive for Europeans to buy goods in England. I guess if you live in a Euro country and you've had doubts about the price before, now is your chance to get your LFS license with a 17% discount!

Tell it 4players. I still paid 36 € for my license last month...
Euro FTW
Quote from Bob Smith :It's not called Europe to us, it's the former British Empire.

Those were the days ..

lol
Love Busted Tees...

Quote from Bob Smith :It's not called Europe to us, it's the former British Empire.

LOL

A great opportunity for people to play LFS and the excellent services provided =)
I paid 36€ yesterday
Banksters.It is all their fault.I paid S2 couple days ago 35.06 €,now it's 5 € cheaper........But S2 worth every penny!!!!!!!
so what does a upgrade costs now? 12£, so i can be so called S3 pre-licensed

i think you mean the frankisch empire... or rather frängisch
[off topic]
british people are german by origin (angelsachsen)
[/off topic]

thats cool, maybe i buy a second licence for my friends which want to test s2
#19 - Jakg
LFS, cheap?!
Attached images
Cheap.jpg
Quote from Jakg :LFS, cheap?!

Considering iRacings price of $300 a year LFS is a bargain =)
iRacing is bargain for it's money. I paid for S2 license 26Ls(Latvian Lats), and now it costs 21Ls. For 5Ls i can buy 2 Big Mac complects and eat them.
Quote from PioneerLv :iRacing is bargain for it's money. I paid for S2 license 26Ls(Latvian Lats), and now it costs 21Ls. For 5Ls i can buy 2 Big Mac complects and eat them.

Then you can deposit a few free copies of RFactor into the toilet.
Quote from PioneerLv :For 5Ls i can buy 2 Big Mac complects and eat them.

Yes, but in LFS you can Buy burger from burgerking

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG