The online racing simulator
cheat ??
(345 posts, closed, started )
lol only testing if you want testing make it in single player or in a hidden server

if you use patch y18 -19-20 this mod don´t works and it crash your lfs.exe
Quote from pro_drift_93 :sorry but i was only testing it as i didnt knwo there was such a thing.
i didnt want to use it in race servers as there is no point but if you would like me to send the "nos" i will so you can make it not work on live for speed as its stupid.

Seriously, what are you trying to say? I've seen people translate from chinese to english with the babelfish translator and still making more sense than that.
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :Seriously, what are you trying to say? I've seen people translate from chinese to english with the babelfish translator and still making more sense than that.

"I didn't think it was real, so I tried it on a cruise server instead of a race server so that that I gained no unfair advantage. I'll send the hack to the devs if they want it, so that it can be prevented from being used."
It translates to:

"I'm a stupid cheater and try to find lame excuses for using the speedhack."
hmm...I like zeugnimod's translation better
I dont, I think it is a bash to a guy trying to explain himself.
Maybe, but he's still right
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Maybe, but he's still right

Why would he post on the forum about a cheater?, talk about walking the line. He isn't a cheat. hes just not very vocabularal..
Quote from pro_drift_93 :sorry but i was only testing it as i didnt knwo there was such a thing.
i didnt want to use it in race servers as there is no point but if you would like me to send the "nos" i will so you can make it not work on live for speed as its stupid.

Quote from BlueFlame :Why would he post on the forum about a cheater?, talk about walking the line. He isn't a cheat. hes just not very vocabularal..

He very much is
Quote from greg_slideways :I dont, I think it is a bash to a guy trying to explain himself.

If he seriously wants to "test" the cheat (why anyone would want to do that is beyond me) he does it offline.

There simply is no explanation for using speed hack on a server.
Maybe wanted to see how it works online...Just my point though, no need to Go hard on him.
Quote from greg_slideways :Maybe wanted to see how it works online...Just my point though, no need to Go hard on him.

LOL! Standing up for a cheater? There is no excuse for using it online. Absolutely none. "I wanted to see how it works" is not a valid excuse. Once someone uses a cheat online, they can't be trusted any more as far as I'm concerned.
Most laws will sight "ignorance is no excuse" as a reason to prosecute. I guess his "experiement" just cost him 24 pounds 'cause half the servers have just banned him outright and aren't going to waste their time fussing over him 'cause I am sure they got better things to do then wipe up after someone elses mess.
Quote from greg_slideways :Maybe wanted to see how it works online...Just my point though, no need to Go hard on him.

That's the most lame excuse there is.. why would it work differently when online?

Anyone using the cheat should be banned for life, no exceptions.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Well sometimes cheats don't work online...He was seeing if this particular one did...and yeh it sure did work online. If this were any other game, nobody would even give a crap

After saying that, i guess you tried?
Why the **** does he need to know if it works online? If he was that curious he would have been in the forums looking it up. He seemed quite proud of his "set-up" in the replay.

Stop speculating why he used it. He used cheat and got reported end of story. There's no exceptions otherwise every random cheater will just blow off this lame excuse. Admins are forced to use zero tolerance because it's too risky to let this kind of thing go on. They want clean servers with clean racing.

UUP's to the mods who are renaming the MPRs instead of just deleting them.
I'm sure theres people commenting here, that have done things in life people would consider 'cheating' should you be banned from YOUR life? Or should we give you another chance? Oh wait, you are already LIVING your second chance dammnit!
You have second chance. Buy S2 (again)
Do the crime, waste our time, blah....
If one would try if it works on a server ( for any reason ) and to do it right, you'd only have to try it on a Private Server or on a server where they knew about your 'try-out' ?
Entering as a guest on a 'random' server to test a hack, is not a sign of good will.

OK. Cheat protection has been activated, so the cheats can no longer be used online.

I'll close this thread now as it's no longer needed.

Thanks for your patience.
This thread is closed

cheat ??
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG