The online racing simulator
LFS Friend List
(10 posts, started )
LFS Friend List
I think we should add like a friends list so we can add ppl to it instead of using XFIRE or MSN jus like in the game addable friends and a list to show whos is on and who is not so if you'd like this vote for me.
go on lfsworld and add your buddies
For e2mustangs, demo racers signature thing. Don't worry, we gave it back.
o nice! is it at least patch Y? if yes i'll delete that thing from my signature!
Aaaaand Bam!

:bananadea

(i waited for doing this again har har hizzle)
No, get it? The sig said, they took my xrt! So I said, don't worry, we gave it back. It was meant to be a joke. You know, like hahaha?

Since the xrt was no longer in the demo after patch y, it is like we gave the car back? Now do you get it? Believe me, I do not use cracks. It is a retarded reason to get banned. I don't even use the nos mod (unlike half of the demo).

My f8 key even says this: CHEATER Alert! Watch out everyone! Hacks=N00BS!!!

See, I am completely against cheating.
Quote from shashdev :No, get it? The sig said, they took my xrt! So I said, don't worry, we gave it back. It was meant to be a joke. You know, like hahaha?

Since the xrt was no longer in the demo after patch y, it is like we gave the car back? Now do you get it? Believe me, I do not use cracks. It is a retarded reason to get banned. I don't even use the nos mod (unlike half of the demo).

My f8 key even says this: CHEATER Alert! Watch out everyone! Hacks=N00BS!!!

See, I am completely against cheating.

Cracking isn't cheating you know
You obviously don't have real friends if you need a friends list :rolleyes:
i just want it on there to see if our friends are online and so we can add them and also talk to them without making the game laggy from going to msn or something esle plus i wanna be able to send private messages and be able to whisper to people in another server.
Would be a nice idea/thingy. Some kind of thing linked back to LFSWorld. 'Cause right now, xFire is need to be used.

LFS Friend List
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG