The online racing simulator
Request a smoke colour!
(66 posts, started )
Request a smoke colour!
I will make any kind of colour smoke you want.
Marble gray with transparency.
how thick can you make the smoke?

i might have a request
Fairly thick :-)

EDIT: Working on Gekkibi's currently.
when you have the time could you make this smoke, as close as you get it(the grey skyline er34, second car,who is happy that he got a tiresponsor)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qDhk8m93GhA
i dont think you can get it that thick, but give it a try.

thanks
Here we go again...
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Here we go again...

well thats a meaningfull post. If you dont want any new smoke or dont like that shaun463 takes requests for different smoke, then maybe you dont have to post?

I mean, you dont have to download anything and you dont have to look at this thread at all

greets
Quote from asbjoern :well thats a meaningfull post. If you dont want any new smoke or dont like that shaun463 takes requests for different smoke, then maybe you dont have to post?

I mean, you dont have to download anything and you dont have to look at this thread at all

greets

Come off your high horse for a second.

Shaun's a nice lad, i wont deny that, but he takes on too much at once. You was'nt around when it happened, but in the past, he made a thread telling people to request any mod they like, and they bombarded him with lots of request's. In the end, he could'nt keep up, so he therefore never replied. Now, what i meant by my post, is that i can see that happening again. Either he will complete the requirements, but the smoke will be poor, or he wont be able to keep up and then, again, not reply and leave the thread to die.

Maybe if you were around then, you would have knew what my post was about.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Come off your high horse for a second.

Shaun's a nice lad, i wont deny that, but he takes on too much at once. You was'nt around when it happened, but in the past, he made a thread telling people to request any mod they like, and they bombarded him with lots of request's. In the end, he could'nt keep up, so he therefore never replied. Now, what i meant by my post, is that i can see that happening again. Either he will complete the requirements, but the smoke will be poor, or he wont be able to keep up and then, again, not reply and leave the thread to die.

Maybe if you were around then, you would have knew what my post was about.

sorry...i though you ment that all this request thing was kinda stupid, but reading your reply cleared things up

I hope we have no hard feelings

greets

@shaun: i dont _demand_ a smoke like that, and i dont need it today, so just take your time and try it if you want
#11 - dev
Quote from shaun463 :I will make any kind of colour smoke you want.

Something like this? :P

Just think of a BF1 spinning out and smoking red or blue or green DD
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Here we go again...

LOL, I thought the same thing when I first saw the thread.

I just have a funny feeling Shaun has just learnt to edit DDS files, and he's going to make people a square DDS of a desired colour.

Let's hope you can prove me wrong Shaun.
/me wants red smoke
I have known how to edit DDS files since 2006.

Also I am NOT going to be stupid enough to make a red square.
Ever watched F1 Shaun?

I want the smoke colour from wheel-lock, and fairly thick.
Finally the marble grey and red smoke colours are done! These are my first attempts at making different smoke colours so they are not the best.
Attached images
Marble Grey.jpg
Red Smoke.jpg
Attached files
Red Smoke.dds - 85.5 KB - 395 views
Marble Grey.dds - 85.5 KB - 414 views
Hmm... Maybe too dark for being a marble, but I test it.
I'm serious shaun. They look great. But could you please make the First one a bit brighter? It's a bit to dark and looks like a fired up smoke

E: How about something like this

http://www.ff-pieken.nl/images/burnout.jpg

Do this one instead of my first request

Thanks!
I tried to make a thicker and more realistic looking smoke texture. I don't think it's possible to make it any thinker than this - The actual texture is 100% opaque, but still has some transparency.

I've made a blend of different shades of white, cream and light blue. What do you think?
Attached images
Smoke.jpg
Smoke 2.jpg
this dds is ausome
Quote from JO53PHS :I tried to make a thicker and more realistic looking smoke texture. I don't think it's possible to make it any thinker than this - The actual texture is 100% opaque, but still has some transparency.

I've made a blend of different shades of white, cream and light blue. What do you think?

Amazing! Where can I find it?
Lol, It's that amazing?

Here it is, enjoy! . Please don't edit it though
Attached files
DUSTALPHA.dds - 64.1 KB - 522 views
I know it's not my thread but i made some smoke too a while ago and it'll probably suit the request of takumi_lfs here's a screen and the file
Attached images
Gloz and Disci.jpg
Attached files
DUSTALPHA.dds - 256.1 KB - 918 views

Request a smoke colour!
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG