The online racing simulator
Anybody want LTC Cash?
(21 posts, closed, started )
Anybody want LTC Cash?
Well is anybody after Some LTC cash in a swap for CLC cash?
i have around 120k,
Go play Sim City or race.
There starts big discussion about racing styles.
#4 - aoun
Ah oh...
General LFS discussion?

Spankmeyer's avatar was never as fitting as for this thread.
^ ROFL!

Shouldn't this be in Off-Topic, or better still in the LTC/CLC forums?
Quote from zeugnimod :Spankmeyer's avatar was never as fitting as for this thread.

Quote from PioneerLv :There starts big discussion about racing styles.

Since when does cruising have anything to do with racing?
Anybody wants to buy LTC cash using real money? I have 120k.
</joke>
And who wanna close LTC and other cruising servers *runs away*
Quote from Töki (HUN) :And who wanna close LTC and other cruising servers *runs away*

I don't want to close LTC or any other decent cruising servers. However, there are way too many crappy ones.

*catches Töki*
Quote from Gekkibi :I don't want to close LTC or any other decent cruising servers. However, there are way too many crappy ones.

*catches Töki*

OK, so let's close only the crappy ones. *commit suicide*
:uglyhamme
-
(james12s) DELETED by james12s
Quote from Gekkibi :I don't want to close LTC or any other decent cruising servers.

:ices_rofl
To avoid confusions, how about just close them all?
These cruisers spoiled one of my favorite songs, "Just cruising", from Will Smith... :worried::weeping:
lol i am banned from one of the cruise servers for calling somebody "Mr G25" but he had G25 in his name .
#18 - MR_B
This is going nowhere, can we just close this please. Or atleast put it in some dark corner of the forum.
Quote from MR_B :This is going nowhere, can we just close this please. Or atleast put it in some dark corner of the forum.

Surely you don't mean...the Improvement Suggestions forum? :jawdrop:
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Surely you don't mean...the Improvement Suggestions forum? :jawdrop:

LOL! I thought he said the darkest corner, not the pointless part of the forum, where you just get flamed for suggesting something .
Will trade 5 cruise-loving forum goers for 1 race-loving forum goer. Offers by PM.
This thread is closed

Anybody want LTC Cash?
(21 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG