The online racing simulator
vcom/ restriction
(8 posts, started )
vcom/ restriction
Well i was wonderin if anyone could post a link to download the latest version of Vcom or if they have a better racing time stat thing that will work and if anyone knows the program that will pit players who take certain shortcuts on maps specifically backwood gp or whatever the demo map is...thanku
#2 - X-Ter
Current stable version is 0.476, but it's only released to a precious few as far as I know. I haven't seen Aquilifer around for some time on the forums so I'm not sure how the developing of the tool goes right now, or if he wants anyone to spread version 0.476 around.

I have no idea of what program you're talking about that pit's players who cuts the track. In S2 you can add stuff like tires and barriers to stop people from cutting, but you can not in the demo.
so is there anything u can track players times with that saves them into the server..why would the vcom people be dicks aand only give certain people the thing.
Quote from X-Ter :Current stable version is 0.476, but it's only released to a precious few as far as I know. I haven't seen Aquilifer around for some time on the forums so I'm not sure how the developing of the tool goes right now, or if he wants anyone to spread version 0.476 around.

I have no idea of what program you're talking about that pit's players who cuts the track. In S2 you can add stuff like tires and barriers to stop people from cutting, but you can not in the demo.

heh?

posted right on the vcom thread: http://otolikos.free.fr/lfs/vcom0455.zip
ok yeh thats the one my friend got for our server but he says it dont work, he thinks it was only for the old patch thats why im askin if theres a new one or if anyone has a good alternitive..
#6 - X-Ter
Grab it here. The only place where I have put them, lfs-database, has been down quite long.
Attached files
vcom0476.zip - 450 KB - 419 views
#8 - X-Ter
Hey good to see you posting Aquilifer
How are you and how's the development of vcom going?

vcom/ restriction
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG