The online racing simulator
Kyoto 250 Post Race Discussion
That was freaking caution. u should watch some races of nascar berfore u take the race control dekojester
Quote from Stefani24 :That was freaking caution. u should watch some races of nascar berfore u take the race control dekojester

You were in a protected area of the course, I did not deploy the SC for that reason.

I've been to NASCAR races before, and have listened to the Race Control. But to encourage some better racing, I am being more loose with SC deployments today. Plus, you were rightway up and moving.

d
EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL!

stupid stan screwed me and falcon
got hit in the rear by my own team mate
and to top that the server lagged harder than hell!
From the amount of lag I saw, I would suggest you use a server on this planet...

That was completely ridiculous.
Epic Sliders Drift Event #2?
What happened?Every racer crashed?
What happened? Server was laggy, people couldn't control a car in a single file lane going 70mph around an oval, and by far not once it got to doubles... Not shaming anyone but some people need to practice driving before an event...

I then proceeded to pits to fix my damage from the SC laps and a wall tap on lap 1... But pitted without turning damage on. Took another slow lap down low, pitted, fixed damage but didn't realize my tires were so hot. Started to slide past the blend wall and when I hit the brakes the car got loose, tapped the inside wall and flipped due to server lag...

So much for actually practicing for this one.
-
Mid Race Report (simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from simscube :So far 8 racers have gone out, most by other racers misbehaving. There is no organisation to this race, it's a mess. The kyoto 250 has been a mess, even before the race started, there were crashes everywhere, so yea. Better luck next time.

+1
At first lots of crashing, and it was just the pace car lap, but it got better after a while. As I post this the race is generally around lap 70, and there is much less crashing than before.

Unfortunately, some of the less experienced racers/ones with bad computers tended to flop and end the race of some racers.

Aside that it's pretty intense, even if it is just a series of left turns.
Server was laggy + people were having FPS problems = The most reckless and poorest driving you would ever see.After recovering from 5 other crashes,I got into one BIG crash.To be honest,I expected more than what I saw today.Alot of people were pissed off at the fact that 5 crashes happened.....ON PACE LAPS!When their wasnt pace laps,crashes happen when on the first green FLAG LAP!Kind to think of it,this relates to the other Kyoto races.
Guys, sorry the race wasn't as good as you expected it to be. New Dimension Racing are just a group of about three people. We do our best to make the race enjoyable, but a race can only be as clean as the drivers in it.
Race?
Well, The start, Sucked...Noone can drive at 4.4 fps either..Plus drivers crashing, admins not seeing it, Then to top it off, My Kb stoped working had to restart comp, and I dont get laps back,...I am very disapointed! It left a sour taste in my mouth...
ähm i flipped the car, and i was in a very dangerous position. that would haev been a caution. -.-
NO! I got DQ'd with one laps to go!

So stupid! I don't want to race enduros ever again...
Well im happy i finished! Thats all that counts!
EPIC FAIL yes! Too many random dumb people on track, who has no league experience, just f**king around all over the place, and I didn't finish tho, I think it was LizardFolk who hit back of my car and then I lost control and drove into PIT wall and ended up on side.
I was gone for 20 laps, I had 60 done, then did another 22...
Could have been worse, I guess. Maybe.

But it's unseemly to complain when you've won, so I'll say thanks to PMD and BigTime for the great race at the end (and special thanks for BT for being a great teammate and helping me to the win). Also thanks to MistaTea and Sarge for very clean racing.

Congrats to Starblue for doing so well with a last minute decision to race.
Quote from simscube :So far 8 racers have gone out, most by other racers misbehaving. There is no organisation to this race, it's a mess. The kyoto 250 has been a mess, even before the race started, there were crashes everywhere, so yea. Better luck next time.

There has been a heap of organisation to this race!!

Try organising your own league!! You have to sort out:
  • A server
  • SC drivers
  • Admins
  • SC Skin
  • Rules
  • Dates
And a whole load of other stuff
Quote from JO53PHS :There has been a heap of organisation to this race!!

Try organising your own league!! You have to sort out:
  • A server
  • SC drivers
  • Admins
  • SC Skin
  • Rules
  • Dates
And a whole load of other stuff

not to mention that it was just 3-4 people doing all this
Anyone got a replay of the whole event? Wouldn't mind a quick gander at some of it.
I do. I'll uplaod it later.

its 30 MB. this is going to take a little while.
Niko, if they add up my laps i might take away your 6th place I think. Anyways, was a good race, very fun and all. Was 4th after my pit and BANG, disconnect...

Thats sucks, but I guess its part of sim racing. (The equivelent of a heart attack irl :P)

Very nice racing DWB, BigTime, PMD, Zoomy, Sarge (For me dunno bout ken and others). Kept it clean and fun
... wasn't the best day for me... at least on the race track:

one hour before the event I could do high 48ers with my set. During qualifing and race I was happy if a 49 appeard on my screen. Then there was this whole pace lap stuff with not knowing where to be at the start... hmmm... well okey... It made fun, and my condition is down now...

I hope in the broadcast it won't seem to be that n00bish it seemed to be in the heat of action. (no isult against you niko ) I'm looking foreward to see it Niko
Lol niko I havent crossed you for long so I cant tell but thanks for indicating which way I could overtake when you got blue flag.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG