The online racing simulator
Fischstäbchen Produktion #55 yfb LFS Racing XR GT Turbo, 2560*2048
Attached images
XRT_kyoto250_55.jpg
#11 NoFeAr chevy.
Attached images
XRT_Mutt#11.jpg
#4 - Dicey
Ok here is #18 Dicey's I know really simple one, but I'm only soso at making skins so I bored someone elses. Credit goes to visualff.
Attached images
XRT_kyoto250-18rsr.jpg
Storm Racing's #42b SRS: Head2Head XRT
Storm Racing's #13 Pokecharms.com XRT
Storm Racing's #61 Legendz Anime XRT
Attached images
XRT_SRStock42b.jpg
XRT_SRStock13.jpg
XRT_SRStock61.jpg
Quote from Dicey :Ok here is #18 Dicey's I know really simple one, but I'm only soso at making skins so I bored someone elses. Credit goes to visualff.

no sponser??? i can add one if you want
skin change
Attached images
XRT_Mutt#11.jpg
CoRe skins for myself and BigTime.

edited to fix upside down roof number & flag on right, which was flipped horizontally.
Attached images
XRT_Kyoto_BT.jpg
XRT_Kyoto_DWB.jpg
Quote from DeadWolfBones :CoRe skins for myself and BigTime.

edited to fix upside down roof number & flag on right, which was flipped horizontally.

Very nice skins.
Thanks. :]

Skin for Brian.

Btw, credit to caoz from Design Dudes for the original materials for this skin, and to the guy who did the Ectype bodykit I used.
Attached images
XRT_Kyoto_Brian.jpg
Of course I won't use these when on a public server, but at least now I have some sharp-looking AI cars!
GTR Yuni's skin
Attached images
XRT_76StockCar.jpg
my skin.
if your going to zoom in on my skin, zoom in on the [TC] logos. as the "Dripple" sponsor is pretty cheesy.
EDIT: I just put all of these skins in my skins folder and they will show online right?
Attached images
XRT_ZK250.jpg
hate to tell ya, but those are 1024.

I'm going to my GF's house. I can race there...but I need my skin, and setup. So, I'm posting it here...

I dont know why I was banned...I know I restarted, but we werent really racing.

~Q~
Attached images
XRT_yoo hoo.jpg
XRT_YooHooX.jpg
Attached files
XRT_Keefe3.set - 132 B - 1017 views
-
(racer hero) DELETED by JO53PHS
If any of you guys goin to make a movie or broadcast or whatever and if you need my skin,pm me and ill give it to you.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :hate to tell ya, but those are 1024.

Ah, I think that photobucket resizes them to 1024 cuz its the second time that happens lol.
it has to be under 1MB
Use imageshack.us or tinypic.com
Since these skins are publicly posted I'm assuming that these are available for anyone who wants to make a LFS stock car movie.

Just as a note I'll be taking each of these skins. I wont use them myself and these will be only used for a movie.

If anyone rejects just let me know. Otherwise I'd assume that it's ok for me to put in a movie (again, dont worry about me stealing skins. I wont be using them outside of a movie)
-
(ImportFantasy) DELETED by ImportFantasy
@lizard : You can use mine for a movie for sure as long as i'm owning everyone (If you use AI's) If you use replay well obviously you can.
#25 - BOGI
Skins for the LFS C.A.R.T Series 2008
Here our Skins for the LFS C.A.R.T Series 2008
Attached images
FO8_exburos_Burgsen.jpg
FO8_exburos_expo.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG