The online racing simulator
Just got richard burns rally,, help
(11 posts, started )
#1 - Spils
Anyone use this game with a g25 if so any help with setting my wheel correctly for it ??

Seems i have no force back and stock settings feel all wrong, game and profiler if u could.

Also any other fixes tweaks i need?
played it a while ago at a freinds on his old MSff wheel seemed stunning game, just seems it needs a lot of work to get it running with my g25 correctly.

Thxs to anyone who takes the time to help
If your using vista and still have problems try this.

1. Go to registry editor (Start button and then click the "run" button; in the small window type: "regedit" (without quotes), press enter; the registry editor appears)

2. Use the 'directory tree' on the left side and go to this directory:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER>System>CurrentControlSet>Control >M ediaProperties>PrivateProperties>Joystick>OEM

3. Under this directory delete all the entries that start with "VID_" (without quotes).

4. Reconnect the USB device to another USB port (just to be safe); Vista should recognize the wheel ...
#3 - buedi
When the FF works for you and you are familiar with the Cars (could take Weeks ), there is a nice Online Plugin + new Tracks availabe over at the Czech RBR Site.
I put the G25 into 540 Degrees Mode which seems to be OK if I watch WRC Onboard Videos.
#4 - herki
There was also instructions around how to configure RBR to have less steering lag, I'd look in the RBR thread, I think it was posted there
#5 - JTbo
Isn't there any mod database for this?

Would be nice if someone that know all stuff would put up list of mods other than rsbr08 (which is great collection), maybe put some web page where all would be listed and some links to last known places or something. Maybe put to wiki so others could update links.

Currently it is pita to find anything as most latecomers have no idea what has been worked on.

Well, name of mods would help get it started I think.

RSBR08 is latest version, old versions RSBRIV for example.
RBRDLL was kegetys made plugin to put some fancy effects to game.

Those are most I know of, this thread could be perhaps merged to our main RBR thread so all info would be found in one place?
#6 - Renku
#8 - JTbo
God I hate these:
Quote :A new website for RBR is born. Its purpose is to serve as a centralized place where all information about RBR is stored.

-No more use of sticky discussions in forums for storing useful information instead of discussions.
-No more dependency on thread creator to add new information.
-No more searching through several RBR forums.
-No more jumping from site to site in order to find the latest info about RBR mods and RBR modding.
-No more missing interesting bits of information because threads were so old they're out of sight.
-No more redundant replies answering the same old questions to newbies.

Anyone can add new pages, as well as fix, expand or modify existing ones: just register (free, no spam) and help the RBR community.

Sounds wonderful (clicketyclick) 404 Not Found (goes to bang head against brick wall) :banghead:
well yeah.. i have some milage with rbr on my xp pc :P
no... this time, i installed fresh rbr, + both patches + plugin.. thats it.. logitech profiler seems to be the newest too ..
http://rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=ustats&u=2997 see im not a complete newb :P
any bright ideas ? The fix was for momo, so probably g25 has something different .. :/

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG