The online racing simulator
((new High Quality Bov Sound Pack))
Here are 11 top quality BOV sounds! iam uploading this because i know most people hate the BOV sound that
comes with LFS, i havent seen much good BOV sounds for
download in the fourms, so iam uploading this pack that i
got from a friend. To install put all the sounds in
LFS/Data/Engine/
then when in game press (Shift+A)
this will bring up a sound console,
and go to (Dump Valve Volume)
and click L then type in BOV1
and load it! after you go into
the console again all 11 Sounds
will be there.

ENJOY
Attached files
BOV SOUND PACK.zip - 649 KB - 10442 views
Thanks for this, nice variety of sounds love it
i dont want to sound stupid or anything, but this is my first post, can i get these sounds on any cars?
Any cars with turbochargers, yes.
ahh right thanks mate, i got it now, they sound great!
Thank you, those are some great BOV sounds!
will that make it the default sound for the bov or do i have to change it for each car?
thanks man, very good sounds.
Quote from 96744.5 :Best sounding clips I've heard so far,my favorite is #5.Thanx a lot for the wicked sounds!!

Dude you as a demo racer haven't even got a car with a BOV sound, unless.. you're using the x demo..
Quote from Stiggie :Dude you as a demo racer haven't even got a car with a BOV sound, unless.. you're using the x demo..

The XFG, XRG and FBM have BOV sound, don't they
Only turbocharged cars have blow-off valve.
One little question, when Using sound #5 which is my favourite I get some double whistle.
So when geting off the pedal it does like phitty phew -----phew

So it appears as if the sound is played completely and then for a short moment starts again, any idea of how to fix it? Or does anyone have the same sound in a working version as .wav file?
Quote from Commander :One little question, when Using sound #5 which is my favourite I get some double whistle.
So when geting off the pedal it does like phitty phew -----phew

So it appears as if the sound is played completely and then for a short moment starts again, any idea of how to fix it? Or does anyone have the same sound in a working version as .wav file?

Not really, some blow-off valve can be tune to produce these sound , its called double discharged bov, or 2 stage bov, so for number 5 sound its perfectly normal it goes like : phitty phew -----phew
"bump!" for nice samples
11 Bovs+ edited by myself so it is now 33 bovsdifferent peaks, and duration
Attached files
Bov.rar - 1.5 MB - 1762 views
so if you just got the demo you cant ahve turbo sound at all?
Nope. You can though as you bought a S1 licence .
yes i did and i love it now lol so easy to do sounds heeps good thanks xD
Thank you for buying a S1 licence and this means you are helping the developers .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG