The online racing simulator
Thank you for you interesting tristancliffe but:

Note: This is not the competitor lfsworld. Is diferent.

For some comments in this forum on this topic, I preferred not to comment on anything until January 2008.
So you won't tell anyone what this site will do until January next year? You should have really waited to make the thread then, logically thinking.
The original post confused me quite a bit. Then I read the whole thread and somehow got even more confused.
I'm sure it's lovely. But if you can't (or can't be bothered) to explain what it does then I very much doubt anyone here will really give two-hoots for it.

But by all means keep working, and see how pretty you can make it, whatever it does.

P.S. I questioned the LFSW comparison, because that's what your posts (apart from the disclaimer line) make it sound like. Oh, and I'll never put my password into any program, especially if it doesn't do anything I can't already do.
Tristan - he did make it clear it's not your LFS password that is needed, but a new password you can make up just for the site, if you want. So there should be no worries on that front.
Thanks for the clarification Bob.

Try to find a good translator or a good interpreter.

Have I made the questions more specific and less general. Try to resolve them happily.

I still insist that not write more, as some posts I see too hasty and inconsistent. Judging without knowing. Precipitation.

One years I have been working on this project and is a benefit for everyone. Thanks to the support of many people I have continued to work on this. And I do so for the entire community of LFS.

I am receptive to specific questions.

Thank you for your interest.
Quote from Lynce :Precipitation.

Agreed. Just reading your posts makes me sweat.
Sorry :google:

Hi The new interfaz is perfect, think that will be very good to unite pilots around the world and also make a game more iteractiv.
Congratulatulations for the design.
Alvaro Espinosa V
Quote from J@tko :
Traducé las palabras que Google no traducé! Perro, mi español no es bueno, y algunas palabras no es possible por mi traducir!

:haha:im sure the translator its LOL:haha:

What exactly it does? not understand anythingh...new tracks? new cars? new graphics? new menu in-game?
Thanks for your interesting HiTTer

Interfaz v. Delta is interactive site. No menu game and is not competitor of www.lfs.net and lfsdesktop.

Well, this project be inspired into menus of video games.

The functions list be published about January 2008. (Engish publish, don't worry)

Lynce

Inspired in a Martin Luther King's speech.

I have a dream.

That comes the day in which a virtual pilot has right to a interactive web where he could register freely.

That comes the day in which everu team has his own space in this web where they can upload their own setups, fuel information and manuals or downloads for every team.

That comes the day in which people with different language can freely browse the web and understand it.

I have a dream.

That comes the day in which in the same web at real time, people can chat with other users without having his msn.

That comes the day in which exist an inteligent system for chating privately with another user in the same web.

That comes the day in which I can invite by doing a form a user to the website.

I have a dream.

That comes the day in which the pilots can access in this same web to cars section where they can see exhaustive information about cars that have to drive.

That comes the day in which there are forums in two languages both for Spanish-speaking and for the English-speaking.

That comes the day in which users are informed with advanced warning system on emerging new publications about the same web.

I have a dream.

That comes the day in which in this website most of the screens are comentables like you can do in youtube.

That comes the day in which I can upload my images, renders and skins in a section and all users can see them and vote and coment about them.

That comes the day in which tracks section in the web show you all details like if you have been there in real life.

I have a dream.

This day has arrived...

Staff Liga Profesional s2 and Interfaz version DELTA.

February - March 2008
I dunno what you're having, but I want it too!
Quote from Lynce :This day has arrived...

At last!

Quote :February - March 2008

Aw...
watch the movie...reread the whole thread 5 times...

WHAT THE F*CK DOES THIS THING DO!!!????
Quote from scoobyrbac :watch the movie...reread the whole thread 5 times...

WHAT THE F*CK DOES THIS THING DO!!!????

It says it in the movie, now go look at that 5 times and you might have an idea
A clan-site with a pretty front end, orientated around LFS for those too lazy to watch the movie. Basically.

Edit: tbh, you're very good at movie making, and I'd love to see more from you of that style. It's very dramatic.
Epic to say the least
Quote from the_angry_angel :A clan-site with a pretty front end, orientated around LFS for those too lazy to watch the movie. Basically.

That's the information you were able to extract from the movie? Well done!

Now, what exactly is the purpose of a clan-site?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG